Is It Possible To Get a 720 p movie split into 3 parts to play one after another
Hey Everyone,

Okay here is the deal. I am downloading a hd movie which is split into 3 parts. Is there a way when the movie is put into my XBMC Movie folder where it can play it all pieced together as one movie?

For instance, I don't want to have the first movie stop then load up the 2nd one and then eventually the 3rd one?

For instance, I've noticed when i'm streaming movies from Icefilms some of them will have a (1) and then a (2) and yet the stream will play as if it's one whole episode even though it was split into 2 parts.
exiledone1 Wrote:Hey Everyone,

Okay here is the deal. I am downloading a hd movie which is split into 3 parts. Is there a way when the movie is put into my XBMC Movie folder where it can play it all pieced together as one movie?

For instance, I don't want to have the first movie stop then load up the 2nd one and then eventually the 3rd one?

For instance, I've noticed when i'm streaming movies from Icefilms some of them will have a (1) and then a (2) and yet the stream will play as if it's one whole episode even though it was split into 2 parts.

You might want to learn how to search the forum, both your questions have been asked and answered before .......... many times
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...plit+movie
Thanks, I tried searching, but couldn't figure out how to word what I needed in the search box. Thank you for the help though Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is It Possible To Get a 720 p movie split into 3 parts to play one after another0