AEON NOX "InfoWall" ViewType
1. For the TV Shows there is a ViewType Infowall, for episodes too. but for seasons of tv shows there is no viewtype "infowall" option. could it be fixed?

2. if i'm in viewtype infowall for episodes, it would be better if i select a episode to see the name of the episode maybe with other color. now is on selected episode nothing, so i have to read before or to read on the right side.

3. is there a possibility to hide the scroll bars, i don't know if this belongs to aeon or is this xbmc feature.

4. Big-Noid...Is there possibility to integrate the "OLD_Multiplex" viewtype from aeon65 for movies and tvshows? please!?

there are no more questions, all perfect...

and finally i want to thank for the great skin...
1: Yeah that can be added.

2: I'll see if it fits. I remember not adding it for a reason, but i don't know why anymore...

3: No option for that and no plans to make one. It's not to distracting in that view I think? It's easily modded to hide it, I'll tell you how if you're interested.

4: No, sorry. There are enough views imo and I don't want anymore views added. I know it's not the same, but if you disable poster slide in posters view you get new multiplex which is kinda similar.
3: yes, please tell me how to hide the scroll bars...
thanks!
Okay, in 720p folder open Viewtype_AddonWall.xml, search for this line:
Code:
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.IsVisible(512)</visible>

and change to this:

Code:
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(60)</visible>
Thank you very much for your answer!

1. Big_Noid, I thought to hide scroll bars all over in XBMC, thats why I asked, is this feature skin related setting or xbmc related. Because I dont need the scroll bar because i have a remote.

2. About Infowall... This ViewType is very pretty, and don't look similar to other ViewTypes of AEON. Before and now are the ViewTypes in AEON very different. And there are 3 same Viewtypes=Showcase, DVD Posters, Posters... OLD_Multiplex is more different than, the 3 or 4 Viewtypes which look same. and this design is not similar to infowall (background 2). It would be nice to have infowall (background 2) on music, movies, tv shows... but to choose inside infowall by list, landscape, banner...

For example, if I'm on TV Shows - Episodes... I choose Infowall (background 2), and i can only see episodes in landscape + landscape on the right side (2 same landscapes), there is no option to list episodes inside infowall. also would be, i think more pretty to have on right side instead of landscape athe banner or poster of the tv show.

This would also be nice for music infowall. in music infowall, would be great to have list with music files as list view, and on the right side cover with cdart.

maybe would be better to change the old aeon list_view to have the design of infowall (background 2) with list?
Yeah it's up to the skinner to show scrollbars or not. In Nox most views hides them, but you can do the same trick to hide the ones you don't want to see.

You have some good points about InfoWall view. I'll have a look at InfoWall and see if I can do some redesign on those views you mentioned.

I know there are a lot of same views, but still if you count the showcase views as one there are still some 12 views left, that's pretty much compared to other skins. I made a decision some time ago not to put efforts in to more views anymore. Instead I want the skin to be bug free and after seeing 'Blacks work on Xperience1080 I want to work on the animations of the skin.
if someone wants to port the old multiplex to Nox that's okay byme, but I'm not going to do it, sorry.
OK, thanks for the answer.

I have the old multimplex edited for aeon65, which is not public.

If i copy my old multiplex xml to the 720p folder... which files should i edit to appear in left menu for choosing and which files should be edited to appear only in movies? i would test it, and if it works i can send you to copy paste for the svn version...
You should include it in myvideonav.xml and add the list id to the <views> section.

Here is a preview of new infowall layout, this one is with banners:

Big_Noid Wrote:You should include it in myvideonav.xml and add the list id to the <views> section.

Here is a preview of new infowall layout, this one is with banners:

Gimme!!! I want his view now! Smile
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
nsviper Wrote:Gimme!!! I want his view now! Smile

Now available on git Big Grin
Big_Noid thanks!

On the screenshot you can see big fanart in the background and the small fanart on the right side. So, i think the small fanart is not important, its better to have instead of fanart on the right a landscape.jpg on the right.

and... if you click on a tv show, there is no ViewType InfoWall for seasons... where you can choose season 1, season 2... there i can not choose viewtype infowall, to have all over the same viewtype...

but...aeon with infowall is the most beautiful skin for me. so i would prefer to change the list view in infowall-list view...there should be allvover infowall (background2)...

thanks for your great work!
and... for musictracks in infowall it is better if there is list instead of icons, and cdart on the right side...

thanks...
InfoWall is not the best for songs imo, List and LowList are much better suited for that imo. I don't want to make a list in InfoWall as that would not make it a Wall view anymore.

I completely forgot about season level. Will add that on my to do list.

I like the fanart on tv show level, but i could make an option to toggle between landscape.jpg and fanart.
Big_Noid... thank you for todo list...

my music library is in infowall, when i click on an artist i come to albums, it is also in infowall, but if i have songs in infowall i can not see which songs there are, because i have to watch on the right side everytime i mark a song. and if i want list, i have to switch to listview and this is other design, it is completly different to infowall. as you said list is better for songs, but listview in aeon is very different to infowall design, as it is not the same skin.

could you make a toggle option in infowall for infowall-listview? or is it not better to have listview in same design as infowall (background2)? all the views to have the same grafics design as in infowall.

i only wanted to have the same design from artist to songs. Smile but you can name infolist and have the same design as infowall, but only with a list instead with icons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX "InfoWall" ViewType0