• 15(current)
[RELEASE] script.extrafanartdownloader
I am getting an error when trying to import images. This worked at one point about a week ago, but I'm not sure what has changed.

Running Windows 7 x64, Dharma, and script version 0.2.1. The TV and Movie files are located on a remote share with read access. I have enabled centralized art on the local C drive.

Any ideas? TIA.

The relevant portion of the log file is here:

http://pastebin.com/TtBxz4s7
avekevin Wrote:I am getting an error when trying to import images. This worked at one point about a week ago, but I'm not sure what has changed.

Running Windows 7 x64, Dharma, and script version 0.2.1. The TV and Movie files are located on a remote share with read access. I have enabled centralized art on the local C drive.

Any ideas? TIA.

The relevant portion of the log file is here:

http://pastebin.com/TtBxz4s7

Well then the problem is you only have read permission and it tries to create the extrafanartfolders. Or if you mean have write access then the only way is to create folders yourself first and then run the script.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Well then the problem is you only have read permission and it tries to create the extrafanartfolders. Or if you mean have write access then the only way is to create folders yourself first and then run the script.

Yes, the Windows share where the media resides is read-only. I have setup the script to use centralized storage, which is on the local drive with write permissions.

Why doesn't this config work?

Thanks!
avekevin Wrote:Yes, the Windows share where the media resides is read-only. I have setup the script to use centralized storage, which is on the local drive with write permissions.

Why doesn't this config work?

Thanks!

Because that is not how it works. It has to be stored alongside the media.
The centralize is ONLY to be used for background slideshow.

So you have to make sure that you have write permission. There's no other way.
Can't seem to figure out why it isn't working for me. I have everything on a smb share, the share is writable and I have entered in the correct credentials in extrafanart downloader.

Log file is just filled with line after line of this:

Code:
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: smbclient_cmd:  ['smbclient', '//TIM-PC/Series', '-A', '/tmp/smb.auth.7d7S4J']
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: smb://TIM-PC/Series/NCIS/extrafanart
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: ['smb:', '', 'TIM-PC', 'Series', 'NCIS', 'extrafanart']
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344 WARNING: dll_fdopen - mode 0x202 differs from fd mode 0x200c2

Anybody know whats wrong?

EDIT: If I create the 'extrafanart' folder inside the show folder manually it works fine. My directory mask in smb.conf matches the permissions for the parent folder.
timvdwest Wrote:Can't seem to figure out why it isn't working for me. I have everything on a smb share, the share is writable and I have entered in the correct credentials in extrafanart downloader.

Log file is just filled with line after line of this:

Code:
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: smbclient_cmd:  ['smbclient', '//TIM-PC/Series', '-A', '/tmp/smb.auth.7d7S4J']
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: smb://TIM-PC/Series/NCIS/extrafanart
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344  NOTICE: ['smb:', '', 'TIM-PC', 'Series', 'NCIS', 'extrafanart']
01:01:01 T:2819611504 M:1285177344 WARNING: dll_fdopen - mode 0x202 differs from fd mode 0x200c2

Anybody know whats wrong?

EDIT: If I create the 'extrafanart' folder inside the show folder manually it works fine. My directory mask in smb.conf matches the permissions for the parent folder.

I asume you are running Dharma? This problem is not easily solved and we are not actively working on the Dharma version anymore. Best way is to create these folders by hand and then run the add-on.

If you are running OPENELEC Dharma there is a chance that you can install the Eden version of Artwork Downloader manually and that that one may work. OPENELEC conatins some new libraries needed for the Eden version. I haven't tried that myself but it could work. No promises that it works.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] script.extrafanartdownloader2