• 8(current)
[REQUEST] Auto Update Library Script?
Rumik Wrote:bump Smile

Really want this feature Smile

This is already in the XBMC repo under Programs as "XBMC Library Auto Update"
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
That's not very helpful, because it has nothing to do with what I'm asking.
Rumik Wrote:That's not very helpful, because it has nothing to do with what I'm asking.

Hah, probably should have read your post before - my bad. I dont have that problem, but I agree that would be a nice toggle to have as a feature.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
bumpitty bump bump bump!
I have XBMC Library Auto Update add-on installed and it works. I am wondering if this work that took place evloved into the XBMC Library Auto Update? Just looking for the correct place to post questions.

Thanks.........
Same problem here Sad

I found the 'autoexec.py' its somewhat hidden by Windows 7 but still no luck, and what's weird is that its already at the location which the instruction say to put it...

anyone?
Made a new thread for the linux version here, since people are talking about two different ones at the same time in this thread.
Antek Wrote:Same problem here Sad

I found the 'autoexec.py' its somewhat hidden by Windows 7 but still no luck, and what's weird is that its already at the location which the instruction say to put it...

anyone?

Same issue...I cant seem to get this addon to ever work. Any ideas...
I'm using this version, and works perfectly for me,

http://www.mediafire.com/?pyqmqxqqfbq3paq

just unpack to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

or try install addon from zip
Hello Ventech,

I would love to know if you can implement this for a windows machine.

I am referring to inotify python script that monitors changes of directories.

I found this, maybe it can help;
Watch for directory changes
lorden Wrote:Hello Ventech,

I would love to know if you can implement this for a windows machine.

I am referring to inotify python script that monitors changes of directories.

I found this, maybe it can help;
Watch for directory changes

Im not going to make windows only version, but I have been looking into several existing multiplatform solutions that wraps both of those, and more. However, currently all of them seems to suffer from unforgivable bugs so im not sure when it will happen. I'll know more when eden finalizes.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Auto Update Library Script?1