• 5(current)
[RELEASE] script.extrafanartdownloader
Rastan Wrote:I just tried the latest version from github. Everything works but it still gets stuck giving me a network error. Sad

LOG

Oops, I thought I had that fixed, can you update and try again?
paddycarey Wrote:Oops, I thought I had that fixed, can you update and try again?

Thanks for the fix. Its all scanning nicely now. Will let you know if I run into any more trouble. You guys have done and are doing a great job. I for one am extremely grateful Big Grin
Just tried the amount download limiter and that functions perfectly Big Grin

Just for info:
Skin support added in the VideoInfo Panel in these skins:
-Cirrus Extended (pre-eden) made by Butchabay
-Aeon Nox (pre-eden) madeby BigNoid
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I've been running the add-on all day and have managed to complete the TV Shows without any problems. However when it got to the movies I have had the network error quite a few times. I think it may have something to do with my hard drives not waking in time. When restarting the add-on it resumes past the point of where it last stopped and continues for an hour or so then stops again.

Also this has probably been mentioned before, maybe it would be a good idea to have the script run in the background as XBMC is unusable whilst it is running.

Other than that it is doing the job great!
Rastan Wrote:I've been running the add-on all day and have had the network error quite a few times. I think it may have something to do with my hard drives not waking in time. When restarting the add-on it resumes past the point of where it last stopped and continues for an hour or so then stopsd again.

Also this has probably been mentioned before, maybe it would be a good idea to have the script run in the background as XBMC is unusable whilst it is running.

Other than that it is doing the job great!

Just been added some fixes/extra log info about the cause of these errors.
Could you try this version: script.extrafanartdownloader-eden-0.3.9.zip
Just install from .zip or unpack in the correct add-on folder.

The run in background is on the to-list (no promises on when Rolleyes )

EDIT:
Fixed the download link.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Just been added some fixes/extra log info about the cause of these errors.
Could you try this version: script.extrafanartdownloader-eden-0.3.9.zip
Just in stall from .zip or unpack in the correct add-on folder.

The run in background is on the to-list (no promises on when Rolleyes )

I can't seem to find the download link from the link you just posted. Can I just download from the link on the 1st post?

https://github.com/paddycarey/script.ext...downloader
Rastan Wrote:I can't seem to find the download link from the link you just posted. Can I just download from the link on the 1st post?

https://github.com/paddycarey/script.ext...downloader

Fixed the link Blush
Yes you can always use the one from the first post to get the very latest dev version. I just made the install package to install it in the correct folder like it should and we know it works.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Fixed the link Blush
Yes you can always use the one from the first post to get the very latest dev version. I just made the install package to install it in the correct folder like it should and we know it works.

I have updated to the latest update and am running it as I type.
Either I'm an idiot, or the plugin doesn't work on osx, but I don't manage to access plugin.

I installed it manually (unzipped the archive and copied it in the Addons folder)

but I don't see it in the Apps or plugin section, and don't see its button in the info panel of Cirrus Extended 2.06 (official, not SVN)

I'm running Dharma official
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Either I'm an idiot, or the plugin doesn't work on osx, but I don't manage to access plugin.

I installed it manually (unzipped the archive and copied it in the Addons folder)

but I don't see it in the Apps or plugin section, and don't see its button in the info panel of Cirrus Extended 2.06 (official, not SVN)

Should work fine on osx. It should be in the program addons or programs section depending on your skin i think. Dharma support might be a a bit flaky at the moment but you should definitely still see it and be able to run it.

AFAIK it was only added to Cirrus ext. yesterday so I doubt very much it's in an official release yet, probably only svn.
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Either I'm an idiot, or the plugin doesn't work on osx, but I don't manage to access plugin.

It's possible you must use install from .zip instead of unzipping it in the add-ons folder. Probably needs some dependicies installed.

paddycarey Wrote:Should work fine on osx. It should be in the program addons or programs section depending on your skin i think. Dharma support might be a a bit flaky at the moment but you should definitely still see it and be able to run it.

AFAIK it was only added to Cirrus ext. yesterday so I doubt very much it's in an official release yet, probably only svn.

I tried the googlecode version of Cirrus Ext. & extrafanart downloader (both Eden versions and they work for me).
It's also added to the Cirrs Ext. Dharma version but haven't tried that but code looks good so if there are problems it's probably the addon.
Maybe try the latest git from the master branch if it works for him?
I'm scanning my movies still and I think its stuck. I have tried 4 times and I suspect its getting stuck in the same place. Sad

LOG

I hope you can help Huh
I just saw there is an update for NoFanartError. I have updated and am running the script again, hoping it will address the error I am getting. Will post back when I know if it works or not.
Rastan Wrote:I just saw there is an update for NoFanartError. I have updated and am running the script again, hoping it will address the error I am getting. Will post back when I know if it works or not.

That update won't have fixed the error in your log, but i've just committed a fix which should at least skip that and not crash.
paddycarey Wrote:Should work fine on osx. It should be in the program addons or programs section depending on your skin i think. Dharma support might be a a bit flaky at the moment but you should definitely still see it and be able to run it.

I managed to install it, but it gives me an scripterror, with centralized or not centralized fanarts. I'll have to see in the logs... when I'll know how to do it!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] script.extrafanartdownloader2