Bluray box cover but not all the time
Question 
Hi Guys,

I am using Aeon mq3 on a nightly build, My problem is that some of my bluray movie case are not showing with the blu-ray logo at the top, the case are still blue just a different coloured blue
I have renamed my folders " movie name (year).bluray, and I have even tried entering 1080p in the name , I believe my scrapper use the folder name to determine what the movie is, this was set at the time my source folder where setup, and i might have set "scan recursively" as well.

Now I have all 3 bluray Transformers movies, 2 are in .mts folders and the third is in .MKV they are all named in the same way but only one show with the proper bluray cover and that is the .MKV version. Huh

I have a few movie that are displayed in the same way, and would appreciate if any one could give me some ideas on solving this problem

Check it out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Any one have any input on this?
I cant even get any bluray covers showing and my movies are all named in the same way as yours and ripped as MKV's
You'll need to ask in the thread for your skin. I haven't used Aeon, but it depends on how the author has coded the skin. It may be looking for BluRay etc in the file name or going on the reported resolution from XBMC
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray box cover but not all the time0