NFO Checker - check what isn't in your library!
Big Grin 
Hey Guys

I quickly whipped up this up a few mins ago Laugh

It basically checks which of your movies DON'T have XBMC Generated NFO Files (Which are therefore probably not in your library)

Note: Hopefully you know the drill about exporting your XBMC Database as "Seperate Files" which will generate NFO Files on your hard drive, containing all the movie/episode info.
If you don't usually do this, this utility will be useless to you.

Coded to work on any Windows Platform, but will access a Linux Drive though Samba Shares (Just paste the Shared Network path in the Path Field)

Download available here:
http://www.MegaShare.com/4061050
Keeper Wrote:It basically checks which of your movies DON'T have XBMC Generated NFO Files (Which are therefore probably not in your library)

Close, but it doesn't actually do what it says. Your program only looks to see if there is an nfo file associated with the video file. It does not check if the nfo is a valid XBMC nfo. IE, I can have a nfo full of garbage/blank and your program will think the video file has an nfo that XBMC can read, but in reality it can't

I've always been interest in a tool that can verify that each video file has a valid nfo.

(not that it is much of a necessity considering you can just scan your library then export to individual files and overwrite all previous/invalid nfo's)
Fixed.

It will now add garbage/blank NFO files to the error log as well.
You can download version 1.02 here

Wink
Works! Good job keeper! Smile

If you want to get a little more fancy if you were to highlight the results it would make it easier to read/go through the list. IE, missing=red, invalid=blue. And if you want to add one more thing, clicking on the line of the missing/invalid file would open the folder in windows, making it easier to edit the problem file.

Just some suggestions.
bnevets27 Wrote:clicking on the line of the missing/invalid file would open the folder in windows, making it easier to edit the problem file.

Done. Wink
Double-click an item and it's folder will open in Explorer.

It also checks for missing TBN Files now.

i'll spruce up the cosmetics of the UI (like colors, etc) some time in the future.

Version 1.06 available from Here
Hi Keeper.

Is this file still available? I cant download it from the link provided..
Keeper Wrote:Version 1.06 available from Here

file is no longer available,

can you upload it to mediafire ?
can you also add option to search fanarts for movies ?

movie_title-fanart.jpg

thanks
Thumbs Up 
Sounds like exactly the tool I need to fix some nasty scraping errors I get when updating my library.
Could someone please re-upload the 1.06 version?
Yeah, please re-upload. And provide source please. Smile
Here it is.
http://hotfile.com/dl/136014722/7b48150/...6.exe.html

Apologies, but if you add a network path, it only contains "\" in the beginning of the path. manually edit it to "\\" at the start, to get it working.

i'll try to fix this when I get time.
Quote:This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

This makes me sad Sad
Re-uploaded.
http://www.MegaShare.com/4061050
Could you re-upload it again please? I had a copy of 1.02 on my old comp but would like to get this tool again and use the latest version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO Checker - check what isn't in your library!1