Tv Show indexing problems on Windows server 2008
Question 
Hi all.

I have recently installed XBMC on my server and it is working well, BUT I have run into some difficulties now. Some files won't index properly. XBMC won't recognize an entire tv show and some episodes from another show. I know they are labeled right because when I index the same files over the network on my labtop it shows as it should.

Why do XBMC not recognize the files on the computer running ‘Windows Server 2008’ where the files are placed, but does it fine on my labtop running Windows 7 over the network?

Any ideas?

thx

/Azi
I've had this problem when I said use foldernames to define series in the options.
This happens whe nyou have a series folder, with in the subfolders with the series name

/series/someserie/episode.mkv
first, after the first scrape turn, they all had up-series as name for the series.

after some editing of series info, it changed, but still had series that weren't displaying, en episodes that were in other series.

I'd say, check the options in your scraper for your series.
Anasazi Wrote:Hi all.

I have recently installed XBMC on my server and it is working well, BUT I have run into some difficulties now. Some files won't index properly. XBMC won't recognize an entire tv show and some episodes from another show. I know they are labeled right because when I index the same files over the network on my labtop it shows as it should.

Why do XBMC not recognize the files on the computer running ‘Windows Server 2008’ where the files are placed, but does it fine on my labtop running Windows 7 over the network?

Any ideas?

thx

/Azi

I have the same issue but on an Apple TV 2:nd Gen. I'm always using the tvshow.nfo file and point to the right page at "thetvdb.com".

I've checked the logs and it simply skips the folders and I have no idea why. I've also tried changing the access right of the folders and the files, including the .nfo file, but no luck.

Anybody have any idea why this is and how to fix it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Show indexing problems on Windows server 20080