Pls help - no add source in video list
Ok after install everything i begin to browse the movie but just no add source function in video while music have.

Srry for my bad english and highly appreciate for your kind help
Go into Video
Select up level ".."
There is nothing in video btw .... The interface just empty
could anyone please help?
I'm seeing the same thing.

I recently had to upgrade to the latest nightly (xbmc-20111007-e330173-master-atv2.deb, at the time) as I was experiencing various problems. The main, and only serious one, was crashing when updating the Music library, even when specifically *not* electing to scan thumbnails on remote shares).

Annyhoo, an apt-get purge and manual clean-up and reinstall of the nightly and all is well on the Music library front again, but I too see no UI means to add a source to Video. As with hungasia, the Files page brought up under Video is completely empty: there's no "..", you can't bring up the context menu bar on the left and holding "Menu" down only brings up an "Update library" menu.

I've searched and read a few mentions on the forum about the same thing:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=901394

...but none of the workarounds mentioned seem to do anything for me...
Ahh...so, I think I've found what some of the posts on this were suggesting but didn't explicitly say.

You need to go to "Video | Add-ons" first, then ".." to go up a level, then you have "Add Videos..." (along with "Video Add-ons") and can add a source.
This will hopefully be addressed for the Eden beta's and/or final release
c128 Wrote:Ahh...so, I think I've found what some of the posts on this were suggesting but didn't explicitly say.

You need to go to "Video | Add-ons" first, then ".." to go up a level, then you have "Add Videos..." (along with "Video Add-ons") and can add a source.

n/m

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pls help - no add source in video list0