[Release] Joe Rogan Experience Ustream Channel
Plugin has now been fixed up and pulled to the official repo for eden so you can install it from there and keep it updated automatically Big Grin

Most of the recorded videos work (apart from a few of the really old ustream vids, the more recent ustream vids work as do all the vimeo vids) and I'll get round to looking at the live streams sometime soon, but it's quite hard for me to test because I'm not usually able to catch the show live.

Anyway, enjoy!
thanks for the fixes...

what repo do i donwload for this addon?
allmotormark Wrote:thanks for the fixes...

what repo do i donwload for this addon?

Should be in official XBMC repo (the standard one) within probably 2 hours
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
oh cool ok thanks
Yo Paddy,

You the man. Thanks for that. I realise I've been sleeping on some of the issues in this forum.

I didn't even realise Eden was out until yesterday. Sorry everyone...

I'll do my best to be better at life in future.

Lex
Just wanted to say, Thanks for the Update. This works great. Is there any to include the Icehouse chronicles podcasts? They are on the joerogan.net page but do not appear here. Odd. Either that, or would anyone like to update the deathsquad.tv plugin? I would assume they should be watchable if we linked through there.

Either way, Thanks for your work. This makes my life better.Big Grin
I had planned on fixing up the deathsquad plugin eventually but I just haven't had time to do it yet.

What I do for now is just add redban as a contact on vimeo then you can view all his videos via the vimeo plugin, works great.
Hey guys,

Sorry this has been broken so long. I'm working on a fix for it now.
Thanx, would like that very much.
The plugin should be working on the latest version of Frodo now. Any issues get at me.
This works relatively well, and is a great idea for an addon - I'm glad it exists! Here are some things I've noticed while using the Big Alaska skin:

- Opening episodes is difficult -
> Clicking on an episode does not launch it. Mind you I have my skin configured to prompt me with video info instead of launching a video automatically, and I'm not sure if this is causing any foul play. I have to hit my "c" button on my keyboard and select "Play from here" to launch an episode. Once I've launched an episode like this, I can then click on that episode, see the video info, and launch it as desired. Each video must first be "played from here" before being able to launch normally, and before fixing the two issues as noted below.

- Video images are blurry -
> Again, this could very well be due to my skin as many images are by default distorted/blurry until corrected. However, the images come through crystal clear once I click the episode and it loads. Until an episode loads, the image is pixelated

- Titles change after loading -
> Much like with the images, it seems titles change once an episode is loaded. The change isn't too drastic, but noticeable, adding "JRE #XXX - " to the front of the original title.

Hopefully this helps you in identifying some small inconveniences - most are honestly just convenience/aesthetic annoyances. Very happy that this exists, thank you very much for creating it! Smile
Hey guys! I've been using this addon for AGES and it's awesome. I think I've had to make one minor edit to the code to keep it working. Seems it isn't available in the repo anymore. I've had luck in the past copying the directory from one addons folder to another. This isn't working for me anymore. How can I get my hands on this, like an installable .zip?

I literally can't live without it.
(2017-08-11, 02:34)nuclrwastd Wrote: Hey guys! I've been using this addon for AGES and it's awesome. I think I've had to make one minor edit to the code to keep it working. Seems it isn't available in the repo anymore. I've had luck in the past copying the directory from one addons folder to another. This isn't working for me anymore. How can I get my hands on this, like an installable .zip?

I literally can't live without it.

I just installed from zip from HERE and the first video I clicked on played right away.
That url worked so good. THANKS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Joe Rogan Experience Ustream Channel0