Setup Suggestions
I have a windows 7 HTPC in my living room, this runs windows media centre for all my tv needs. I launch XBMC from within this which only use for video at present, music and photos still in media centre.

It is the pc in another room which is vista business and acts as the fileserver for all of my media that I am looking for suggestions. It is in the corner of the kitchen and I am thinking of getting a larger monitor or hooking it up to a large tv and plopping a couch in front of it. I have stuck a freeview tv card in it and am looking for setup suggestions. I'd like to put XBMC on it but am not sure what to use for tv that work as well as xbmc and media center do in the living room, which can all be controlled by a remote control.

Thinking maybe xbmc as the main screen and maybe launch nextpvr or similar from within is this possible? I tried media portal but found it way too sluggish for tv and it is a q6600 machine.
A TV tuner card should come with the software to watch live TV.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
outatouch0 Wrote:A TV tuner card should come with the software to watch live TV.

Yes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup Suggestions0