Since MTV is disabled...
Since the MTV Scraper is disabled, I've installed the Yahoo one. However since doing this, XBMC now ignores my NFO files. From what I could find this happens when the default scraper is disabled. Is it possible to change the default from MTV to Yahoo so it will read my nfo files, or am I doing something wrong?

Also, XBMC 10.1 on ubuntu using official repo.
Nothing to see here....
yes, there was a thread on this not too long ago. Make the yahoo your default and things should work again. We were amazed to learn a scraper was needed even when .nfo files are present.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
outatouch0 Wrote:yes, there was a thread on this not too long ago. Make the yahoo your default and things should work again. We were amazed to learn a scraper was needed even when .nfo files are present.

Yea, I've tried that. It ignores the nfos and scrapes via Yahoo. For example, Crossroads (Eric Clapton) shows up as Tha Crossrads (bone thugs-n-harmony) even though I've got a custom made Nfo.

And by setting default, I mean when I set content. I may have missed it in settings, but didn't see it.
Nothing to see here....
At some point you'll have got a prompt "MTV add-on is marked as broken do you want to disable it?" and presumably answered "Yes". As outatouch0 says this helpfully disables the nfo processing as well.

If you delete Addons.db from .xbmc/userdata/Database and restart XBMC you'll get the "MTV is broken" prompt again. This time answer "No" and that leaves the MTV scraper enabled so nfo processing will work.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:At some point you'll have got a prompt "MTV add-on is marked as broken do you want to disable it?" and presumably answered "Yes". As outatouch0 says this helpfully disables the nfo processing as well.

If you delete Addons.db from .xbmc/userdata/Database and restart XBMC you'll get the "MTV is broken" prompt again. This time answer "No" and that leaves the MTV scraper enabled so nfo processing will work.

JR

Ah Perfect! Thanks!
Nothing to see here....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since MTV is disabled...0