AGP is Dead
Hi Pasta,

If you also add dds compression to your ramdisk setup then you'll soon be at the envy of all those who have wasted money on quad core / ssd setups Big Grin

Pity dds can't be used your image library too (well at least the last time I looked anyway)
Now that I think of it, my ION Netbook has a WAY slower CPU than that Athlon. WAY slower. But performance is just fine in XBMC. My secret? Well you know- SSD.

I can't wait for this card!!!!

poofyhairguy Wrote:Now that I think of it, my ION Netbook has a WAY slower CPU than that Athlon. WAY slower. But performance is just fine in XBMC. My secret? Well you know- SSD.

I can't wait for this card!!!!

Yeah that makes me think that the ATI card that I've got is screwing me over even more Rolleyes

Think I might flog it and swap for this beauty - fingers crossed and good luck poofy
Subliminal Aura Wrote:Yeah that makes me think that the ATI card that I've got is screwing me over even more Rolleyes

I have heard about many problems with more modern AGP cards. Seems they are all hacks. Ready for that slot to die.

Quote:Think I might flog it and swap for this beauty - fingers crossed and good luck poofy

Thanks- right back at you!

Any updates or alternatives ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AGP is Dead0