Help with coding
I'm trying to personalize the media info 2 view in Quartz and have some questions.
I am changing this
<control type="label" description="Label3">
<visible>!Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>38</posy>
<height>20</height>
<width>220</width>
<font>Label2</font>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<scroll>false</scroll>
<textcolor>Silver</textcolor>
<label>]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391] ]</label>
</control>
to this
<control type="label" description="Label3">
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>38</posy>
<height>20</height>
<width>220</width>
<font>Label2</font>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<scroll>false</scroll>
<textcolor>Silver</textcolor>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Year,, · ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391] ]</label>
</control>

and all seemed to have gone well it's showing up in the movies like I want accept it''s also showing up in the TV shows as well which i don't want.

[Image

I hope I provided enough information and any help would be greatly appreciated.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
scrolling Wrote:I'm trying to personalize the media info 2 view in Quartz and have some questions.

Change

to

<visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible>

If you need it just for movies.

Post about your progress.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks that worked great.

How do I add the mpaa rating image?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
scrolling Wrote:Thanks that worked great.

How do I add the mpaa rating image?

Dharma or pre-Eden?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pre-Eden
Here ya go

https://github.com/pieh/xbmc/commit/b618...128caeb684
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks
I'm stumped since I'm not a program of any kind I have know Idea of what to do with that code you provided. I apologize for bugging you.
scrolling Wrote:I'm stumped since I'm not a program of any kind I have know Idea of what to do with that code you provided. I apologize for bugging you.

Well you have to use checks from the link I provided in order to show MPAA images when those conditions are being met. E.g. show PG img when string 'Rating PG' is found anywhere in MPAA label.

Check:

PHP Code:
<variable name="rating">

<
value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated G)">mpaa_general</value>
<
value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG) + !substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG-13)">mpaa_pg</value>
<
value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG-13)">mpaa_pg13</value>
<
value condition="substring(Listitem.mpaa,Rated R)">mpaa_restricted</value>
<
value condition="substring(Listitem.mpaa,Rated NC)">mpaa_nc17</value>
</
variable

Image:

PHP Code:
<texture>$VAR[rating,flagging/ratings/,.png]</texture

I am doing some view revamping ATM so and some of the changes you're after will probably be a part of it, though I can not give ETA just yet.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi im fairly new to coding but im very familiar with SSH i just want to know how i can ReName the Movies titile in the main home menu id rather it just say Videos? Can someone please help me with this? i tried to go to Home.xml but there was so much stuff names Movies that i didnt want to mess anything up? Again its just the "Movies" title in the home menu next to pictures, music, exct... thanks in advance
(2013-03-17, 05:28)ggeegino Wrote: Hi im fairly new to coding but im very familiar with SSH i just want to know how i can ReName the Movies titile in the main home menu id rather it just say Videos? Can someone please help me with this? i tried to go to Home.xml but there was so much stuff names Movies that i didnt want to mess anything up? Again its just the "Movies" title in the home menu next to pictures, music, exct... thanks in advance

Pay a visit to skin settings for starters. Customize home page offers a lot of possibilities, first one being.. ...renaming sections Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with coding0