• 4(current)
iTV Player for XBMC Eden
GeezerJT Wrote:surely they are related as they all do the same thing no?

No as a crash in one might be completely different from a crash in another. I looked through the iPlayer one but someone with a better idea needs to really. It seems to work then the python script just quits but it doesn't state why.

Could be this?
Code:
16:52:19 T:3396 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
16:52:20 T:2804 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Thanks for looking bt means nothing to me fella.

Will do a ITV player report tomorrow.
Great plugin it was working great until a couple of hours ago now it is not populating when you select a show here is the log. http://pastebin.com/1qgZmpEM
I had another go last night: got the player to work after I'd made the two directories mentioned in this thread and then changed permissions all to read/write (with FileZilla connecting to the ATV2 from my PC). After a while I tried to test a few more programmes all got the same error as above - ie a blank list of programmes, even where they had previously showed.
Seems to be working fine.Thank you for a great plugin
does this plugin delete video cache after finishing watching
Has anyone fixed the red subtitle message at the bottom?
boroboy Wrote:Has anyone fixed the red subtitle message at the bottom?

Just disable subtitles.

Is anybody having issues with this plugin at the moment? Only a couple of program's actually work now. I'm get a ip failed script error.. Or something like that..

Cheers
simon_rb Wrote:Just disable subtitles.

Is anybody having issues with this plugin at the moment? Only a couple of program's actually work now. I'm get a ip failed script error.. Or something like that..

Cheers

I streamed a couple programmes on this today and all worked perfectly. Not even a buffer issue. Could it be something geo-blocking relatedHuh
Can I ssh this to my atv?? If so can someone post the commands please. Thanks in advance
Mighty_Diamond Wrote:I streamed a couple programmes on this today and all worked perfectly. Not even a buffer issue. Could it be something geo-blocking relatedHuh

Geo-blocking? As in if I'm outside the uk?

Jonan - yes you can ssh into it, I can't remember the commands as I've stopped using my Apple TV Sad

Edit:- scrap that.. It's script error... When I select a program to watch and open the list of episodes it's then I get a script error..
Did you add the directories as indicated in post 11? I had to and it works fine now. I had installed 1.0.5, then tried to install or update to 1.0.5a which claims to do this, but it didn't (bound to be something dumb I did!). After manually doing what it says in post 11 it worked fine, no more script errors.
apkeene Wrote:Did you add the directories as indicated in post 11? I had to and it works fine now. I had installed 1.0.5, then tried to install or update to 1.0.5a which claims to do this, but it didn't (bound to be something dumb I did!). After manually doing what it says in post 11 it worked fine, no more script errors.

Hi,

Yes the folders are there. It has been working up until a couple of days ago.. I have an idea of what might be wrong. I'll post back if my suspicions are correct..
Hi

I have an error also.

I am running latest XBMC Live, with updates from the nightly eden builds.

rtmpdump is 2.4 and most recent.
im using the latest .zip 1.0.5a and everything is ok apart from when i try to play a program, eg searching and listings images are all fine.
i copied the addon.xml and the default.py over to the directory
/home/family/.xbmc/addons/1.0.5a
which i believe is the correct one,
i get the error from xbmc
'playback failed one or more items failed to play '

anyone else got this working on XBMC live?
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place but does any know if there is or will be any HD content available, I've tried googling it but all I can find is them bragging that its available on hd tv's but not if the content is hd, I'm not sure if they even supply 720p content on itv player?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTV Player for XBMC Eden2