View stored bookmarks on screen
Yeah it relies on the movie being in the library, but why would you run xbmc without a library? When you stop a movie part way through you don't need to create a bookmark to resume where you left off. The stop point is in the DB for you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well, I too don't use Library mode, but Files mode. Even in Files mode bookmarks (real ones and "resume" ones) are supported. Why would this add on not work for Files mode? Not that I've tested this add on.
@nickr I use addons to stream. I dont play anything locally. I have noticed that some stuff does have a resume point but this still doesnt show up with smart playlist
(2014-07-26, 18:46)MediaPi Wrote: @nickr I use addons to stream. I dont play anything locally. I have noticed that some stuff does have a resume point but this still doesnt show up with smart playlist

Possibly because they aren't in the database? Not sure where the bookmark is stored for an addon's stream.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View stored bookmarks on screen0