Fusion MOD by EKIM232
I decided to post my version of Fusion since I figured someone else might want to give it a try. I am not really taking on many feature requests since I am in limbo on all my work until Eden comes out, but I will entertain some or bugs if there is a need. This was simply just me messing around with Fusion to make it more the way I prefer to have things. Much thanks to Arcanthur for making this great design and to frellAn and Crookas for their MOD pieces I also borrowed in places.

Main features/changes

- New homepage style.
- Custome home menu items. Can also press up and select a default icon once your new menu item is added.
- Changed/added/removed views to make them more my style.
- Works with banner.jpg and landscape.jpg - Posters being default.
- Several additions for add-ons in settings.
- Custome backdrops for homepage.

There is a some other stuff, but you will see once you check it out. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
thanks downloading now. it would be nice if there's any screenshot.
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
This is really nice. I have just tried it and I think I will keep it for a long while. Smile

One question though, how can I get rid of the "Windows: home (Home.xml) Mouse...." message on top?

Thanks!
kyotocafe Wrote:This is really nice. I have just tried it and I think I will keep it for a long while. Smile

One question though, how can I get rid of the "Windows: home (Home.xml) Mouse...." message on top?

Thanks!

Go to the skin's directory
\addons\skin.fusionEKIM32

Edit the addon.xml file
Change this line:
Code:
debugging="[b]true[/b]"/>
to
Code:
debugging="[b]false[/b]"/>
Save and restart XBMC
I just fixed the debugging setting and uploaded a new file. Thanks for catching that!
@ekim232: now that eden has got into a soft freeze, will you start again on PRESCENCE?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Rygrath Wrote:Go to the skin's directory
\addons\skin.fusionEKIM32

Edit the addon.xml file
Change this line:
Code:
debugging="[b]true[/b]"/>
to
Code:
debugging="[b]false[/b]"/>
Save and restart XBMC

Thanks! It worked great.

I have also found another bug. When going to the Videos section from the main menu, I am getting the list of files but I am not able to browse through them.
I can only go back to the main screen or get a menu with only "Settings" on it.

I have also found another bug with the movies views:

When playing a song, the cdart is overlapping the media flags:

It is not happening with the shows view:

EDIT: I just realised it also happens on the shows views as well, only that the previous screenshot was not displaying media flags Smile

Thanks for pointing out the bugs. They are all easy fixes. I will address them tonight and upload a new version.
All reported bugs fixed and new version uploaded. Thanks for pointing them out!
ekim232 Wrote:All reported bugs fixed and new version uploaded. Thanks for pointing them out!

I have tried downloading the link on the first post, but it looks like it is the same version that was first uploaded since the bugs are not fixed and I am getting to see the same debug message as before:

I think you need to remove the skin and do a fresh install. I just downloaded the version I have uploaded to mediafire on a new htpc and it does not have the bugs. See screenshot below.

Thanks!

I finally got it working. I had already removed and reinstalled the skin several times. I tried it on an eden installation and it was working good without the bugs. So... it was definitely an issue with my Dharma setup.
Thus, to sum up, what I did is to install it on another system and then copy the skin folder to my Dharma folder on my main system. Kind of weird but it worked, and I have to say that all previous mentioned bugs were indeed fixed.
Thanks so much Smile
(2011-10-04, 03:36)ekim232 Wrote: I decided to post my version of Fusion since I figured someone else might want to give it a try. I am not really taking on many feature requests since I am in limbo on all my work until Eden comes out, but I will entertain some or bugs if there is a need. This was simply just me messing around with Fusion to make it more the way I prefer to have things. Much thanks to Arcanthur for making this great design and to frellAn and Crookas for their MOD pieces I also borrowed in places.

Main features/changes

- New homepage style.
- Custome home menu items. Can also press up and select a default icon once your new menu item is added.
- Changed/added/removed views to make them more my style.
- Works with banner.jpg and landscape.jpg - Posters being default.
- Several additions for add-ons in settings.
- Custome backdrops for homepage.

There is a some other stuff, but you will see once you check it out. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for information

iklan gratis

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion MOD by EKIM2321