No new ppa release?
It appears Dushmaniac hasn't made a new pulse8 release in over a month now. What's happened? nothing new on the development front?
i'm already hoping that his Git Repo for the PVR development will be updated, but dushmaniac spents currently lot of time for the development of the libcec

see https://github.com/Pulse-Eight/libcec
Using XBMC PVR build on Ubuntu Natty Narwhal
  • Case: Silverstone GD06
  • Mainboard: Asus E35M1-M - AMD Fusion
sorry, I've been really busy with libcec indeed, in order to get it in shape for Eden.

you can expect a new release later this week or early next week.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:sorry, I've been really busy with libcec indeed, in order to get it in shape for Eden.

awesome cant wait for it Smile
dushmaniac Wrote:sorry, I've been really busy with libcec indeed, in order to get it in shape for Eden.

still nothing ??
brikibsw Wrote:still nothing ??

Why don't you build it yourself rather than complaining that someone hasn't done it for you??
All Things PVR
dubstar_04 Wrote:Why don't you build it yourself rather than complaining that someone hasn't done it for you??

ok mate take it easy
is it possible to make the deb packages from source?, i'd rather load up on source packages in a virtual machine and compile on my desktop than try to do it on my lowly atom htpc.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
yes, an easy way is to use checkinstall (you need to sort dependencies yourself on the target though)
i have a weird bug when i compile from the latest sources on github that all my movie posters are distorted
Ne0tr0n Wrote:i have a weird bug when i compile from the latest sources on github that all my movie posters are distorted

me to on xbmc-live and after reboot are ok but after some time all the same

couldn't find trigger for that to happend
Ne0tr0n Wrote:i have a weird bug when i compile from the latest sources on github that all my movie posters are distorted

already known problem

https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/issues/253
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=110891
thanks for the quick info
I'd also like to see new ppa release with CEC support, I'm still unable to use CEC adapter with my pvr box.
For those who missed it, theres a new build out now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No new ppa release?0