Can I add custom flags?
I'm been searching and can't seem to find out how to do this, I have several 3D movies in my library and I'd like to add a 3D media flag to those movies, is there a way that if the source is my 3D folder I can display the 3D flag?
Probably best way would be to put it in the file name like people do for bluray tag:

Dark.Knight.bluray.mkv

Then search for it via code to display it:
Quote:<control type="image">
<description>Bluray Image</description>
<width>54</width>
<height>40</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture>flagging/video/custom/bluray.png</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,blu-ray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right)</visible>
</control>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Where would I put the custom png file? Or is there a way to add it to the xbt file?
jimmylee7706 Wrote:Where would I put the custom png file? Or is there a way to add it to the xbt file?

<texture>flagging/video/custom/bluray.png</texture>

means it searches for the bluray.png in skin.night/media/flagging/video/custom/

I mean you could put anywhere like:

<texture>jimmylee/bluray.png</texture>

So create a folder in skin.night/media called jimmylee and put your bluray image in there and add corresponding code...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Awesome, thanks....will give it a go!
jimmylee7706 Wrote:Where would I put the custom png file? Or is there a way to add it to the xbt file?

I've wanted to do the same thing with my set of Confluense but didn't understand where to put the png-file either.

Now that I know that I could try again but to make it easier for me, since Confluense use the same flags, have you already made a good looking logo that fits Night? If so, could I have it please?
Thizizmyname Wrote:I've wanted to do the same thing with my set of Confluense but didn't understand where to put the png-file either.

Now that I know that I could try again but to make it easier for me, since Confluense use the same flags, have you already made a good looking logo that fits Night? If so, could I have it please?

I have a couple I'm going to test and see which one fits the best, I'll post them all in a bit for you.
Ok here is a screen of how it looks with my current flag, I'm still trying to get the other ones to look right, but below is the link for the png file.

The PNG file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I add custom flags?0