Screen kalibriation Error
Hej everyone ,

Yesterday is was setting up xbmc on my ipad ,
After some hours when i wanted to watch a serie i accedently changed the calibration from the screen 2 the left corner .... .

Now when i go to the kalibration menu in the system menu , Its pretty hard 2 change it , and when i do it changes the main menu , but not where my series , movie and musicfiles are ....

So if i go 2 the movie secters , i can only see the half screen and its impossibel 2 navigate .

- I haved try the kalibration in the system menu many time's but it doesnt change anyhing ...

- When i try to remove xbmc from cydia , it remembers his settings when i reintsall it ... So i remain wit the wron kalibration .

It's driving me nuts , please help !!
Grab Cyberduck or Filezilla, go to the IP of your ATV2, login as mobile (password: alpine) and delete

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/guisettings.xml

That will restore default screen settings.
thx
I am sorry but this is not working , because its an ipad i was talking about and not apple tv ... I was i bit busy and i said thx in advance
mrbievers Wrote:I am sorry but this is not working , because its an ipad i was talking about and not apple tv ... I was i bit busy and i said thx in advance

It's the same on your ipad. Use SFTP to login to your ipad with filezilla using mobile and alpine as the password.
ProphetVX Wrote:It's the same on your ipad. Use SFTP to login to your ipad with filezilla using mobile and alpine as the password.

Ok sorry wil give it another shot
I totally forgot about it, but you can also grab iFile (great app) from Cydia and delete files that way too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen kalibriation Error0