How to go from Menu Item directly into a subfolder
So I am very new to XBMC and am trying to get my Menu and submenus all streamlined. I am using Plexbmc. When I click on a menu item (ie. Videos) the page will show multiple folders. I then have to click on Video add ons, then click plexbmc, and then finally click on the video plugins. Is there anyway to make it so that when I click on videos, it will go directly to that subdomain of video plugins directly. I would also like to do the same for music and other items. I appreciate would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Fish3191
It all depends on the skin. Some skins will give you an easy way to add your own shortcuts or menus (Transparency! is an awesome skin for this customization).

You can also read up a little about the skin XML files on the XBMC Wiki and mod an existing skin. If you search around the forums for modifying menus/buttons of skins you'll probably get some good how-to's or at least hints on what to look for.
Thanks for all the info. I am no longer using plexbmc because I had a few bugs, but I loved the customization of Transparency, but I wasn't a particular fan of the overall look and layout. Do you know of any other skins other than Transparency! that allow you to add shortcuts and/or menus easily?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to go from Menu Item directly into a subfolder0