Crash when playing mp3 (after a while)
Hi,

i sometimes listen to audio books while getting to sleep and within the last few days, i noticed that my ATV did not sleep when i woke up. Normally the settings are, that the XBMC closes after 10min of inactivity and the ATV gets to sleep after 15min. As we all now, if XBMC crashes, the ATV sleep settings are lost. So i thought XBMC might crashing, but did not investigate any further. This morning i wanted to chill in bed with an audio book and after a while it crashed. (i do not listen to the same audiobook, so i guess its not related to a single mp3 file). Is it a bug or maybe JB related?

Here are my logs:

XBMC.log
Syslog (sorry had to link it to a webserver, was to big for pastie i guess)
CrashReporter

ATV Version: 4.1.1 (4.2.1 (8C154))
XBMC Version: 20110908-9a72b39
Have you tried the latest nightly build yet?
No. Dont want my database to update yet. Where there major changes in mp3 playback since 0908?
Unfortunatly we can't do anything with your crashlog. Due to problems with the automated buildsystem crashlogs are usefull for us since oct. 2nd or so. So if you want to help or to get rid of the crash - only possibility would be to update to a more recent nightly build and crash it again ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash when playing mp3 (after a while)0