[RELEASE] FurkLibrary Addon (Furk.net bittorrents in XBMC video library)
Could someone tell me why is there a difference between a furk webpage search and plugin search. On the webpage search a have a dozen hits with movie "in time 2011" and in the plugin no movies just trailers. I have checked that the web hits are cached and ready for download.
New version 2.0 is coming soon.
Hi alicanlakot, thanks a lot for your addon! (and sorry for my English) Smile

Actually i've the 1.0.6 version but it doesn't work. The menu tells me to download the new version (2.0) from the repository, but that doesn't work.

Starts downloading but fails after about 2 seconds, still on 0%.

Is it possible to download the .zip file? where?

Thank you very much.
It looks like I've pushed 1.0.6 too soon, and 2.0 is not ready yet Sad

You can use the beautiful feature of Eden, goto addons and you can roll back to version 1.0.3 Smile

(2012-08-14, 15:49)info29 Wrote: Hi alicanlakot, thanks a lot for your addon! (and sorry for my English) Smile

Actually i've the 1.0.6 version but it doesn't work. The menu tells me to download the new version (2.0) from the repository, but that doesn't work.

Starts downloading but fails after about 2 seconds, still on 0%.

Is it possible to download the .zip file? where?

Thank you very much.

I've pushed Furk Library 2 to the repository, it downloads but somehow it does not install in Eden, so I'm curious if it's the name I chose for the addon as it ends with a number, maybe it's confusing XBMC when it tries to extract the zip from the repo. I'll test tonite to be sure, meanwhile you can manually extract to you addons directory.
This is plugin is now obsolete, please check Furk Library 2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FurkLibrary Addon (Furk.net bittorrents in XBMC video library)0