Artist logo question
Question 
I was able to get the artist logo to display in visualization mode by adding some coding I found in the Aeon forums to the MusicVisualization.xml :

I'm trying to get the artist logo to replace the artist text in this view, for example:

Does anyone know how to achieve this? If necessary, I'll post a link to my copy of the modified xml file.
Code:
        <control type="image" id="2000456">
            <posx>645</posx>
            <posy>-64</posy>
            <width>230</width>
            <height>89</height>
            <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../logo.png]</texture>

</control>
        <control type="label">
            <posx>515</posx>
            <posy>-15</posy>
            <width>490</width>
            <height>25</height>
            <align>center</align>
            <font>DejaVuSans_Bold_32</font>
            <textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
            <label>[b]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist][/b]</label>
            <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(2000456))</visible>
        </control>

basic idea is when a logo is available the text won't show and when its not, it will. I'm sure you can tailor it to your needs
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
Thanks. I put your code in and adjusted the position of the image and label controls, but the text still shows up behind the logo.

Update: nevermind, I just deleted the control for the artist text and everything looks great! Thanks again.
I can't seem to get this to work. Would you mind telling me exactly where the code goes. I am able to edit the .xml file, but just don't know where to put the code.

Thanks!
Here's what you want:

Code:
<control type="image" id="1">
    <animation effect="slide" start="1300" end="45" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="45" end="1300" time="600" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="200">WindowClose</animation>
    <posx>320</posx>
    <posy>-120</posy><!-- -143 -->
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>-</aligny>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <width>230</width>
    <height>89</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../logo.png]</texture>

</control>
<control type="label">
    <animation effect="slide" start="1300" end="45" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="45" end="1300" time="600" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="200">WindowClose</animation>
    <posx>320</posx>
    <posy>-70</posy><!-- -143 -->
    <width>880</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>-</aligny>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <font>Font_Neon_45</font>
    <label>[UPPERCASE][COLO R=white][b]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist][/ B][/COLOR][/UPPERCASE]</label>
     <!-- edit above line to remove the space in COLOR and the space after the / in [/ B] the forum was translating as html codes -->  
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-12" time="200" condition="Control.IsVisible(212)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1))</visible>
</control>

This replaces lines 228 - 241. I've also added it to SVN.

Complete XML here: https://raw.github.com/stoli/skin.neon/m...sation.xml
-stoli-
Awesome. Thanks for the help. Great work on this skin. Love it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist logo question0