Rookie Dev of the Year: ..
Memphiz

Grad school, long distance girlfriend and work have kept me from the forums for a while, so I've missed a lot, but once I noticed the feature lock I decided it was time to 'git' it up.

I checked out the 'road map' and nothing really jumped off the page for me. I only use one interface. AudioBranch killed my dual audio out, etc. My hardware is my hardware so all the ARM, iOS Support, and other fancy features really don't jump off the page.

But I come back to: libafp, libnfs, airtunes AND airplay support? I'm a near Mac only household, as are most of my friends/family.

libnfs for me and the other hard core linux/freebsd/OS X geeks that don't want to deal with SMB. [XBMC Got another donation from me just for this]

libafp for everyone that just uses TimeCapsule (lots of friends & family)
AirTunes/AirPlay... need I say more? This will completely change the way I interact with my XBMC. Be it at parties, friends sitting around the couch sharing youtube videos, etc.

I appreciate all the hardwork all the devs have been doing since Dharma. XBMC is a completely different beast than it was. But IMHO Memphiz is "rookie of the year" for all of the features I always wanted but was too dumb to code myself.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rookie Dev of the Year: ..0