TV Show logos missing
Using Aeon Nox (installed from repo) I cant get the Show-Logos to show up. My setup is XBMC 10.1 (compiled: Mar 9 2011) on my laptop, over WLAN conected to a Synology Diskstation with a SMB-Share. I downloaded the logos by using the included script and they are all called logo.png and are each in the right series-folder. I tried to add a source directly on the laptop and that logo worked, but not if its on the NAS, neither with an SMB-Share nor over FTP. Switching from WLAN to LAN didnt make it work either.
Its strange, because the ClearArt i downloaded the same way do work.

Deleting Textures.db didnt help.

Here is the logfile from me scrolling through the series-menu (at the moment there is only one series, to keep the loading short) in landscape-view and also switching from "TV Show logo" to "TV Show thumb" and back.

http://pastebin.com/BgdPsqrx

thanks in advance
Eric
This is not a debug log, so there is nothing to see in the log file.
Well, thats embarrassing Blush

Anyway, i made a new log, this time with debugging enabled. I just replaced my username and pyssword by Username:password.
http://pastebin.com/NDqTzFnK

is it normal that the log is so long?

this is what came to my attention:
Code:
18:28:54 T:2760772464 M:3219075072   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://192.168.1.5/Video/Serien/Afro Samurai/logo.png

may it be a problem that there is no username:password in the url? Because the logo.png is in that directory.

Thanks for helping
Eric
I don't see any error in the log relating to this and also the path shown is correct. If the logo.png is there it should show up. Can you play an episode from that show? I've had this problem and then I had to first play a random item on that samba share through the files menu before I could play it in the library and after that the logos also would show up.

The log is that long because you have library scan enabled at startup.
I just played some episodes through the files menu and also series menu, but nothing changed.

Just out of curiosity: What does the error i mentioned before mean?
Is it just a coincidence that this appears with logo.png and landscape.jpg (Thats what should show up as "TV Show thumb", right?)?
That's just a general message that it can't find the specified item, ie if the item is not there it would show the same message.
landscape.jpg is indeed the tv show thumb.
Interesting: normally I use Ubuntu and the logos dont show up, now i tried windows with the same setup and there the logos do work, so I guess its not because of the skin, but because of the operating system.

thanks anyway

Edit: Are the show logos in the TV-Guide also the logos.png? There they appear in both operating systems.
Linux is case sensitive, that might be the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show logos missing0