• 15(current)
tv show next aired script - new features for skinners
you can safely ignore the error.

the script will retry 5 times before giving up.

tvrage is slow, nothing we can do about.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there a way to add a widget to a homepage to display the next shows airing. I know you can do this for the day of using the code below.

<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.NextTitle)]</label>

My problem is that I do not have shows that air everyday, so I would like it to skip to the next show, which could be two days away and display it. Is this possible?
hmm...nope, we only list shows airing today.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Quick feature request, apologies in advanced.

Is there any chance we could possibly get a plot recap property or is this not possible with the TVRage api?
(2012-03-24, 12:03)Sranshaft Wrote: Quick feature request, apologies in advanced.

Is there any chance we could possibly get a plot recap property or is this not possible with the TVRage api?

nope, they don't list that info.
(2012-03-24, 15:20)ronie Wrote: nope, they don't list that info.

Ah, well that's a shame. Thanks for looking into it though. Smile

Quick question. I ran into a bit of a problem I can't seem to get passed. I currently have all of the day lists inside of a grouplist that's set to the width of a single item. See image below to better understand what I just described.

The issue I'm seeing is when I scroll left / right, everything works beautifully until I get to the last list (id=206). It doesn't appear on screen inside of the boundaries of the grouplist even though I can scroll up and down to change the selected item. Is this a problem with the grouplist not being filled correctly; thinking there are all 7 lists available (at 400px each) even though there are only 4 lists showing and only moving 1600px instead of the required 2400px?

I tried adding a <visible> tag to make sure the list isn't empty (using: !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TVGuide.[day]List)) before adding it to the grouplist but that ended up with XBMC not loading the window at all.

I also tried adding slide animations to a group control, spacing the lists out manually and moving the whole group 400px depending on the current selected list but that didn't work as the lists were then visible as they moved left / right across the screen. It would be awesome if groups acted as clipping masks where controls drawn outside of the group's perimeter were clipped but that's going off-topic.

Any ideas how to solve this? Huh
The background check seems to have stopped working for me. I'm using -

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>

I'm wondering if it's more an OpenELEC problem though seeing as the script hasn't changed.

Any clues?
Can this work within a scripts skin?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-12-17, 01:36)Lunatixz Wrote: Can this work within a scripts skin?

maybe.. it kinda depends on what you're trying to accomplish exactly.

the addons sets a number of window properties (see README.txt) that skins can use.
those are the ones that can be used in a script skin as well.

but the number of available properties depend on how the user has configured the next aired addon
(data for shows airing today vs. data for all shows)
(2013-12-17, 02:06)ronie Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 01:36)Lunatixz Wrote: Can this work within a scripts skin?

maybe.. it kinda depends on what you're trying to accomplish exactly.

the addons sets a number of window properties (see README.txt) that skins can use.
those are the ones that can be used in a script skin as well.

but the number of available properties depend on how the user has configured the next aired addon
(data for shows airing today vs. data for all shows)

I wanted to display a small window with "today's" shows. Including art and title, but no onclick. Must be doing something wrong, because I can't get it to display...
Figured out my problem... One more question, how can you call the next show for "todays" date?

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(landscape)] <<Gives you monday? what gives you today @ nearest time?

thanks again...
(2013-12-17, 02:09)Lunatixz Wrote: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(landscape)] <<Gives you monday?

nah, that's today.
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.xxx] is the first show airing today
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.xxx] is the second show airing today, and so so on...
(2013-12-18, 01:41)ronie Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 02:09)Lunatixz Wrote: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(landscape)] <<Gives you monday?

nah, that's today.
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.xxx] is the first show airing today
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.xxx] is the second show airing today, and so so on...

Ahhh okay, thanks for the info Smile
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show next aired script - new features for skinners0