• 13(current)
tv show next aired script - new features for skinners
Sorry I was just quoting from the README.
No problem, it's still there but should only be used if you want to show the info outside the library. Smile
Black... your code is working exactly the way i want. Only "Canceled/Ended" shows are visible.

Thank you and thanks all of you guys for the help.

Now if i can find a way to show from inside the script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml a second screen for the daily guide it will be perfect.

At the moment i have two groups for each layout which they work well separately if disable on or the other.
The first group contains the layout for the weekly guide which is basically the same as scripts default. The second group is the layout for the daily guide which contains a list of banners and an additional group of info for each day. With the old version of the script i used buttons for each weekday to switch layouts because i used different id's for each layout.
Any ideas if and how can i do that now ?

Cheers
Nessus
I'd add a button to each day and use it to set a property, then use visible conditions based on those properties.

PHP Code:
<onclick>SetProperty(Monday,true)</onclick

PHP Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(Monday))</visible
Thanks for the suggestion Hitcher but i cant make it work. I cant figure out where and how to put your code. These visible conditions always give me a headache. Must be the lack of skinning experience.

If you (or anybody else) can give me some direction/guidance for the first day of the week in both layouts here is my script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml

Thanks
Nessus
Can I drop this straight into 'xperience more' for testing?
Yes. Just use these files to see all graphics and start the guide from the script its self because the version of the skin that you have it has links according the old version of the script.
And now the script isn't working. Rolleyes

Code:
12:37:23 T:4984   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
12:37:23 T:4984   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
12:37:23 T:4984   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 426, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 87, in __init__
                                                self.update_data()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 122, in update_data
                                                self.scan_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 172, in scan_info
                                                self.localize_show_datetime( current_show )
                                              File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 257, in localize_show_datetime
                                                airdays[count] = self.days[index + weekdaydiff]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

EDIT: It was crashing when it reached The Borgias - removed from the library and all is good.
Yeah that is fixed in v4.1.14, ronie hasn't commited it to the repo yet.
nessus Wrote:Yes. Just use these files to see all graphics and start the guide from the script its self because the version of the skin that you have it has links according the old version of the script.

I've had to change the way the daily list is shown because you can't have two lists with the same ID so I've added the layout for each inside the one list. Each layout has it's own condition but you'll have to play around with the sizes to get it lined up properly.

I've only coded in the list for Monday but clicking the Monday button will toggle the Monday property and switch Weekly to Daily, and vice versa.

http://pastebin.com/GLhFLs5L
Thanks a lot Hitcher.
I'll look it right away and i'll tell you how it goes.

Thanks again for your help

Cheers
Nessus
Hitcher... sorry men but i am stack... again Sad
I am sure that your code is correct but i must doing something wrong.

Here is what i've done until now.

Sorry for the mediafire but... Pastebin.com is under heavy load right now
Here's a bit more done.

http://pastebin.com/Nb4kRJRH

Basically you have to add the daily elements to the weekly one so i think you'll have to drop the slide animations when changing from weekly to daily.
Hey Hitcher... i manage to make it work.... actually.... almost to make it work Big Grin.
I've change the way the layouts change from <onclick> to <onup> because i don't use weekdays buttons in daily view just a rotated label on the left. So everything works fine although there are two last problems.

First, i cant make the slide animation to work in the defaults scripts lists (200,201...). Its working on backgrounds, weekdays buttons-labels and daily info but not on defaults lists.

The second problem is when you are in daily view and you click on show to go to that show in library, if you come back to tv guide the focus is in weekly view but what you see is the daily view which is makes the guide looks broken.

Here is what i have done until now and this is my slide animation code :
Code:
<include name="TV-Guide-Animation">
    <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" />
    </animation>
    <animation type="Visible" reversible="false">
        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" />
        <effect type="slide" start="0,50" end="0,0" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" />
    </animation>
    <animation type="Hidden" reversible="false">
        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
        <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,50" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out" />
    </animation>
</include>

What do you think...?
Animation problem fixed.
Now the only problem is the focus when you are in daily view and you click on a show to go to that show in library, and you come back to tv guide.

Ronie... is there a chance this can be fixed from the script ?.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show next aired script - new features for skinners0