Lock Settings
Question 
I've spent the last few days jailbreaking an ATV2 and getting XBMC installed via ssh which, for an iOS noob like me has turned my hair grey. Now, when I've finally got it up and running, I can't add any sources from my PC because of this "Lock Settings" issue.

I've read all the other threads on it but nobody seems to have an answer. Please don't tell me that I've wasted all this time (and money) on this Atv2.

I've seen mentions of sharing with specific users, but I'm not sure how to do that. On my Win 7 PC my movies HDD is simply set to share. I can't seem to select certain users to share it with. Could someone help me out please I'm at the end of my tether with this one now and my head's spinning.
Resolved this by moving all my movie folders form the root of the drive to M:\Movies\ then I right-clicked the "Movies" folder and shared that way. It still took a couple of attempts because the folder was still set to share with nobody (perhaps a Win7 issue) but eventually the folder shared and my XBMC/ATV2 was able to access it. So, the issue seems to be sharing an entire drive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lock Settings0