Sorry...bypassing screens to go back to home page
Hey! First off let me say thanks for reFocus - definitely the sickest skin i've seen on xbmc (i'm using an ATV2)

I know its mentioned here a few times, but I thought I would sort of ask again, sorry to offend ....

It would be so much better if when your viewing your movies, tv shows, that when you press back/menu - it would just go to the homescreen instead of having to go through all the other screens (genre, cast, etc)

I know it was mentioned that this can be modified using keymaps...can someone please explain what I need to do to set this functionality up? I am using ATV2/XBMC and the apple tv 2 remote or sometimes the remote app on my iPhone.

Thanks so much!
I was wondering exactly the same thing! Could anyone shine some light on this?
This has been explained ad nauseum.

If you know this has been mentioned a few times, surely the reasons as to why I choose not to do this are known to you. It's mentioned in the FAQ too. As well as a method on how to change this for yourself, which has been posted on more than one occasion too.

I don't mind suggestions, but asking them again because you don't like the answer is annoying. It certainly won't make me reconsider.

Closing this thread as it's pointless.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorry...bypassing screens to go back to home page0