Help with Ooba multi-browser script
ok sounds good. if you want hosting email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] to talk about it some more. i can give you incredibly cheep or completely free hosting if you want to link my hosting company on the site (text link). its decent hosting that will fit your needs so its not like most free hosting that just plan sucks. we can talk more about that in email.

i will make note that you can keep the other two python files in the directory. i knew this already but i figured if people want it to be simple and not confusing i would just tell them how to install it in a nice clean sort of way.
nuff said
phunck,

i've written the ooba code for comedy central. it grabs all of the clips for south park, the daily show, chappelle's show, etc...

pm me if you'd like me to e-mail it to you to include in the package.

your code is awesome, really helped me smooth out some bumps in my own coding!!

cheers...
i've just upped ooba v0.8 to http://www.xbmcscripts.com ... thanks to thriftynomad for the comedy central patterns! excellent stuff there.

note in the new version you can read the xbmc forums from your xbox. (note: duplicate lines is caused by a bug in xbmc, but it should be fixed in the newest release (i haven't tried it yet))
thanks a lot phunk, i sent you an email please check it Wink
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

how easy would it be to include atom films? they have some great shorts on there, especially the star wars fan films.

www.atomfilms.com
i'll work on atom films. since phunck has been so cool to provide us with this... the least i can do is the regex stuff to make new websites work.

maybe we can start a thread of desired sites and i'll work my way through them?

cheers all...
i can't seem to be able to select a video clip with this script. otherwise it's looking good :p
Thumbs Up 
is it a problem only on comedy central only or in general . (if it is comedy central problem only, then i have fixed it for the next release.)
this is wicked, good job on the script. i got it working, had a problem with my set up. thanks again for the help guys.

soze
thanks, i appreciate it...
(phunck @ april 27 2005,10:46 Wrote:is it a problem only on comedy central only or in general . (if it is comedy central problem only, then i have fixed it for the next release.)
scratch that sorry man, i got this script mistaken for flexibrowser, ooba is working fine!
i've just dl oobav in the hope of finally being able to watch comedy central but when i try to open any of the links in the script, i get an error with opening the url.
please help
comedy central is switching from real media to windows media format. the old patterns only worked with windows media streams. it should work in the newest version.

try downloading version 0.85 (i have just uploaded it to xbmcscripts.com, so it might take a little time before it appears on the site.)
need some hlp installed new version can not get it to work but all the other one worked fine : Shocked
need some hlp installed new version can not get it to work but all the other one worked fine : Shocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Ooba multi-browser script0