To anyone
Well after getting some help with the XBMC install I successfully installed NaviX and Nito tv. Now anytime I try to access the standard ATV2 functions, like top movies, genres, tv shows, the finder restarts and nothing else happens.
Is there a compatibility issue when you have all three plugins (NITO, XBMC and Navix) Is this the right place to ask this question since I'm not sure that XBMC is causing the problem. I look forward to any suggestion.
Thanks
I have no compatibility issue whatsoever with these plugins which i also run at the same time on my ATV2.
Thanks. Did you install XBMC from Nito tv? It seems most people do that. I did it a different way.
flyingfrog Wrote:Thanks. Did you install XBMC from Nito tv? It seems most people do that. I did it a different way.

Best to explain what you did and share your XBMC/iOS versions too... it'll give folks a better chance of being able to help.

In case you didn't, best first troubleshooting step is to update to the latest nightly... many issues have already been fixed.
Yes...i installed XBMC via NitoTV....then did a update to the latest nightly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To anyone0