• 4(current)
[Release] TheConcertDB.org
ok, great. thanks. I'm gonna try that! I will let you know
mad-max Wrote:That is what I meant...xbmc checks the ifo file from video_ts
As xbmc is not able to use foldernames for lookup in music videos, I would recommend to throw the dvd structure into makmkv and name the mkv like the concert...that's how I did it...

cheers,
Max

Max,

I've made an mkv file from John Legend live at the House of Blues. Placed it in a New folder. Deleted the old folder for concerts and added the new one with only the John Legend concert as MKV file. Still I have no info what so ever. And there is an entry for this particulair concert on tmdb.org

Any suggestions?
can you give me the exact filename? I will create a dummy file for ot and try what to find out what's wrong...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Some good news. themoviedb.org reverted it's decission to only allow adding movies that have a valid IMDB ID.
http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/q...-mandatory
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Some good news. themoviedb.org reverted it's decission to only allow adding movies that have a valid IMDB ID.
http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/q...-mandatory

These are really good news...so I can go on and add concerts to TheMovieDB.org...cool...

Thanks for notifying Martijn...

cheers,
Max
Maybe it would be a good idea to ask if the can make a separate section for concerts. Can't imagine that it would be a lot of work.
They also have a new API comming out.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Great job
Nice job, I have been looking for this.
Great Idea! Will have to try it later.
Firstly, I would like to thank MM for his efforts at creating this scraper and to everyone involved in the XBMC project in all its elements. It's a wonderful bit of software.

I guess like everyone who has contributed to this thread, live music videos form a large part of my media collection and I've struggled since I started using XBMC to successfully handle them.

The problem for me, is that the concert DB is very limited in its focus (mostly "classic rock"?) and most of my collection is not covered.

Unfortunately, I lack the skills required to produce a scraper but would it be possible to use the database at http://db.etree.org/db/shows/artists as the basis for a scraper tool?

It is certainly a more comprehensive listing of live music than the concert db. Perhaps it isn't suitable for scraping...
Is it a good idea to get a team together to work on this project? Perhaps even create a new site for musicvideos and concert data?

Im a network/server man so i'm absolutely useless on coding or anything like that but i can take care of the networking/server equipment needed and fill the content...
Ballistic Wrote:Is it a good idea to get a team together to work on this project? Perhaps even create a new site for musicvideos and concert data?

Im a network/server man so i'm absolutely useless on coding or anything like that but i can take care of the networking/server equipment needed and fill the content...

Unfortunately, my skills are such that I feel a great sense of achievement if I manage to get XBMC working at all! As I said, live music vids are a big thing for me and I was excited to see a dedicated "concerts" page when I upgraded to Eden amd Aeon MQ3 recently. I am struggling to get all of my live music uploaded successfully and have been experimenting with all available live music vid scrapers.

None seem particularly comprehensive, but then they're only going to be as useful and the db they're scraping. I realise that it's a collaborative effort and I'm willing to add my concerts to a db, but obviously the more complete the db that we start with, the less effort is required by one and all.

DB etee was created by people in the concert recording trading community and is the most comeprehensive listing of live music I have come across. I have absolutely no idea if it can be used for scraping by XBMC. If it can't I would be happy to do what I can to assist with the start of a live music/concert db site. Unfortunately, I don't think I can offer much other than data input!
Got it figured out with just a little more digging...

Thanks

Knarf
Some of my concerts aren't showing up in the "Concerts" section; basically they were h264 downloads of TV performances by bands. Is this because there is not an entry into theconcertdb? If so; how does one add a performance into the concertdb?

Thanks again for the help.

Knarf
knarf231 Wrote:Some of my concerts aren't showing up in the "Concerts" section; basically they were h264 downloads of TV performances by bands. Is this because there is not an entry into theconcertdb? If so; how does one add a performance into the concertdb?

Thanks again for the help.

Knarf

Sorry for the late response...
Yes, most likely the missing info on the webpage is the reason for not showing up...
You simply need an account for themovidb.org...then you can check their FAQ...
Everythign is explained there...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4