Hey zag,

awesome that there is a FR...
Definitely +1 from my side!

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
---
Quote:I'm getting tired of changing all the bad genres such as "Musical" (A Musical is when people dance round with umbrellas in the rain ffs!)

Laugh

The finest definition of a musical I've ever read!
Quote:
Quote:Quote:
I'm getting tired of changing all the bad genres such as "Musical" (A Musical is when people dance round with umbrellas in the rain ffs!)

The finest definition of a musical I've ever read!

Don't forget the midgets, there must always be midgets.
I tried to install it, it says it is enabled but it does not appear in the list to select when adding content...
I installed this one: http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.c...-1.1.2.zip
I am using xbmc eden on ubuntu 12.04

(already tried the "brazilian" scrapper referenced in the first page... only gets about 50% of the concerts I have, and I have no option of setting up the others manually)
(also tried the last.fm music video scrapper that I found on google, but is does a lot of incorrect identifications...)

any help?
I don't mind if the scrapper does not find everything, as long as it lets me add/edit them manually afterwards, which is not the case...
I'm having an issue with this scraper, in that for every new video that it scrapes (with or without .nfo) it will force a blank entry for the title. It will get the rest of the metadata correct though. In order to correct the title, I have to export the library, and then edit the title in the .nfo.
I'm using Nox 3.?? (git), Eden, and Vista x64.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Mate you just made my day allot easy !!

+1 from me too
www.TheAudiodb.com allows music dvds and has an artist field.

Might be useful for some people.
(2012-07-14, 17:23)zag Wrote: www.TheAudiodb.com allows music dvds and has an artist field.

How do we add the Music DVDs?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-07-14, 17:51)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-07-14, 17:23)zag Wrote: www.TheAudiodb.com allows music dvds and has an artist field.

How do we add the Music DVDs?

Find (or add) the "release-group" id on musicbrainz. Then import it on TADB artist page. Then upload the DVD cover.

Example:
http://www.theaudiodb.com/album/2114555
http://musicbrainz.org/release-group/19a...cb3c78dcf9

Try to continue the discussion in the official thread here
Is TheConcertDB, the only scraper that actually links the data to CONCERTS submenu? (within MQ3)

Would it be possible to make tweaks for the TMDB scraper for it to send data seperately to COMEDY\STAND-UP submenu?
(2012-07-15, 23:57)HallucinogeN Wrote: Is TheConcertDB, the only scraper that actually links the data to CONCERTS submenu? (within MQ3)

Would it be possible to make tweaks for the TMDB scraper for it to send data seperately to COMEDY\STAND-UP submenu?

Those are smartplaylists and how the skin handles those you'd better ask there.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
FYI: Due to the merge of PR 852 you will be able to look up for folder names...
More info here:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/852

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-07-05, 21:24)thrak76 Wrote: I'm having an issue with this scraper, in that for every new video that it scrapes (with or without .nfo) it will force a blank entry for the title. It will get the rest of the metadata correct though. In order to correct the title, I have to export the library, and then edit the title in the .nfo.
I'm using Nox 3.?? (git), Eden, and Vista x64.

I'm having this issue on Nox 3.5 also.

Any solution?
yes, provided a couple of times. Only need to read back 1, max. 2 pages.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4