• 2(current)
[Release] TheConcertDB.org
Hi...

First of all.. Great work on the Concert scraper...
I'm wondering.... Since i have some very localized concerts, which is not on the movie db site, is i possible to make an .nfo file for those concerts? And what would the tags in the nfo file need to be??

/TjaLfE
Why don't you add those concerts on TMDb instead if you are already at it, so others can benefit as well.
TjaLfE Wrote:Hi...

First of all.. Great work on the Concert scraper...
I'm wondering.... Since i have some very localized concerts, which is not on the movie db site, is i possible to make an .nfo file for those concerts? And what would the tags in the nfo file need to be??

/TjaLfE

Agree with Olympia...you should add them to TheMovieDB...
In case you really don't want to do this, check here for your nfo:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...sic_Videos

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hi guys...

Well.. First of all, i didn't realize that anyone could just add movies to the movie db whitout being a part of staff. So i totally get your drift when you advise, that i add the movies to the site, to benefit other users.

So i created a user, and wanted to add a concert, but it asks for a imdb url?? Well the concert isn't on imdb, so what do I do? Is there a "fake" movie/url i should use??
Is that a mandatory field?
@mad-max

not to offense you, but it's not the nicest approach to sell this as "your" own scraper by just modifying one single line to make the themoviedb scraper (an older version by the way) available for music videos.

Anyhow, here is a slightly modified version of the CURRENT tmdb scraper which also creates the missing link to artists (should work 90% of the cases).

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/file...ic.org.zip

Feel free to add this to your repo, we won't add this to the official one on purpose (kinf of hackery...). We will look at this (to have a non-hackery solution) after eden.
Yes it is Undecided
olympia Wrote:@mad-max

not to offense you, but it's not the nicest approach to sell this as "your" own scraper by just modifying one single line to make the themoviedb scraper (an older version by the way) available for music videos.

Anyhow, here is a slightly modified version of the CURRENT tmdb scraper which also creates the missing link to artists (should work 90% of the cases).

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/file...ic.org.zip

Feel free to add this to your repo, we won't add this to the official one on purpose (kinf of hackery...). We will look at this (to have a non-hackery solution) after eden.

Hey Olympia,

sorry if the reference to the original scraper was not that clear...but the first sentence introducing this scraper says that I only modded the original scraper...shall I make also the reference to team-xbmc?
That is absolutely no problem for me...basically all the work has been done by team-xbmc right...I will never doubt this...

and thanks for the link to the other scraper...will have a look into it...

cheers,
max
TjaLfE Wrote:Yes it is Undecided

Strange, there are many movies without IMDb reference.
Then try to create with some fake ID, then delete it afterwords by editing the movie at 'movie facts'.
mad-max Wrote:Hey Olympia,

sorry if the reference to the original scraper was not that clear...but the first sentence introducing this scraper says that I only modded the original scraper...shall I make also the reference to team-xbmc?
That is absolutely no problem for me...basically all the work has been done by team-xbmc right...I will never doubt this...

and thanks for the link to the other scraper...will have a look into it...

cheers,
max

no worries, fine with me. I just felt it strong to put yourself as a sole provider, so in XBMC you are the one who show up as author.
olympia Wrote:no worries, fine with me. I just felt it strong to put yourself as a sole provider, so in XBMC you are the one who show up as author.

I will change this with the next version...there will be seen credits to team-xbmc...is it ok for you to just replace the scraper.xml with yours and keep my images and stuff and then upload it as a new version?
Of course, the kudos are yours Wink

...max
yes
Thank you very much!
Just combined the parts and uploaded a new version 1.1...

Tested the new version, and got a few ones without artist-link, but definetly better than before *thumbsup*

cheers
Well... I have been googleing around.. and I stumbled on this from themoviedb:
http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/q...-mandatory

Soo... IMDB tt-links are mandatory, which, as you can see in the posts, is quite an issue.

so... I'm back at the .nfo idea for the concerts that i have... i have tried using the info on .nfo's from the wiki, but it doesn't work, or i'm doing something wrong...

Which <> tags needs to be in the nfo file for it to work?
This will become a major issue I recon because I used to add stand-up comedy releases that are actually released on dvd/bluray.
I understand their point however it is just not a great solution.
An option would be to moderate every new added item. However this would be very time consuming.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4