• 3(current)
[Release] TheConcertDB.org
Did you try what I suggested?
yeah i did... it's not possible to remove it later on, and i cant add concerts and use the same "fake" imdb id over and over Sad
Worked for me at least on an already existing movie.
I could remove the imdb ID and tmdb was not complaining...

Did you try to edit 'movie facts' as suggested?
yeah... and just tried it again... keeps complaining that imdb is needed.

it's kind of two sided issue... I can understand that themoviedb don't want duplicates in their db, and a imdb url can ensure that, but in my oppinion, i could just use IMDB as source, since the moviedb will never be the greater database. Very sad! I think they need to come up with some other dupe checking system.
what is the concert you added?
Counting Crows - August & Everything after, 2007
I could remove the IMDb ID without any issue...
Well. that is very very very strange...

could it be user specific? cause just created my user yesterday, after the implementation of mandatory imdb? Or maybe they removed it as we were writing this thread?
Not sure how can I be more specific...

1. Create a new movie/concert with a fake ID
2. Save
3. Search for the movie on tmdb
4. If you did it well, tmdb will find it
5. looking at the movie page, if you are logged in with your account there is a text 'Movie Facts' on the topleft corner, below the poster and a pencil icon next to it.
6. Clicking on that pencil you can edit the movie facts whereas the imdb ID is stored
7. Remove the imdb ID
8. Save
9. Done

Is that make sense?
Thats exactly what i tried yesterday... But... When i access the movie facts for the counting crows concert mentioned earlier, i still see the imdb id, so it isn't removed :-(
you will have to forgive me!
You are right, it was my browser which showed it empty, but only until a page refresh. Sorry about that.

Then it seems no workaround. This is really a pity.
Hi there,

I installed the concertdb scraper. Wich I thik is a great idea. but I can't get it to work. I have the 1.1 version installed, wich I can't de-install also by the way. Set the content of my folder to music videos and selected the concertdb scraper. I searches for new content but then I constantly see the title videodrome (1983) in the statusbar. Then it finishes and nothing happend. No fanart, no updated info. Still the same. What am i doing wrong I tried it on Aeon showmix and Neon skin. Both don't work

Can anyone help me?
wstoltz Wrote:Can anyone help me?
What concert are your trying to scrape? is it maybe an .ifo or or so?

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
no the concerts are dvd files
Video_TS anf AUDIO_TS folders
wstoltz Wrote:no the concerts are dvd files
Video_TS anf AUDIO_TS folders

That is what I meant...xbmc checks the ifo file from video_ts
As xbmc is not able to use foldernames for lookup in music videos, I would recommend to throw the dvd structure into makmkv and name the mkv like the concert...that's how I did it...

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4