XBMC regularly crashes on AppleTV (Crashreport inside)
For some time, Xbmc on my AppleTV 2 is crashing during the playback of HD movies or when it is doing some extensive work like scrolling through the movie.

I cannot provide a log file for when XBMC is crashed, but I can provide latest crash report and a .log file for stand-by state of XBMC. I also noticed that when I enabled logging, it consumes about 65% CPU during stand-by, which I think is not right.

So here is the Crash report file for latest crash: http://pastebin.com/5V37xRhZ
And here is a log file for a regular stand-by state: http://pastebin.com/pK4N6FuA
madmaxx Wrote:I also noticed that when I enabled logging, it consumes about 65% CPU during stand-by, which I think is not right.

This is completly normal.

@davilla time for some symbolication action again Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I didn't understand. Could you get what's wrong from the logs?
@davilla means - this is ment for another dev who knows what it means ... if someone has something to say about the log he already would have done. Its not that easy with the crashreporter logs - they need some special care of the devs before they reveal usefull information...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the explanation Memphiz, I couldn't understand what you mean when there was noone called davilla in this thread. So I hope davilla take a look at the code and spot the problem. Thanks again.
* davilla sees and hears all Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC regularly crashes on AppleTV (Crashreport inside)0