Does anyone have a hauppauge irremote.ini working code for XBMC?
Question 
hello

after suffering with setting up my remote, somehow, since my Hauppauge HD-PVR is connected to my PC, and it has the IR.exe, i setup my harmony 900 and it worked, but its working with MCE

does anyone have a functioning irremote.ini content, fully functional with xbmc?

thanks
Here is what I am using with my XBMC and a Harmony 300 http://pastebin.com/jpSUhdgp It works for the most part with the Pre-Eden that I am using. If you find something that doesn't work the way you think it should let me know and I will try to help you fix it.
block134 Wrote:Here is what I am using with my XBMC and a Harmony 300 http://pastebin.com/jpSUhdgp It works for the most part with the Pre-Eden that I am using. If you find something that doesn't work the way you think it should let me know and I will try to help you fix it.

Thanks, appreciate it
Block134, it works.

but when xbmc is not running, the green button doesnt start it. any idea how to fix this?

when XBMC is running, the green button will give you the menu "Exit, ...etc"
I am guessing that if you push the "S" button on the keyboard you will get the same result and if you do then go into the irremote.ini file and scroll all the way to the end. Look for an entry that says GRNPOWER=s. Change the s to something like {f6} (this is your F6 key on the keyboard), there will be an entry right bellow it for the jewel button which the harmony remotes don't have yet as far as I know. You will also need to right click on your XBMC icon on your desktop and select properties. In the window that opens there will be a line that says Shortcut key, click on the box to the right of it and push the key that you added to irremote.ini file. After you hit apply and save everything it should work for you.

When I made this it was originally for the MCE remote that comes with the Hauppauge cards and I just had my harmony remote learn from that remote so this may not help you. If you still have a problem I will see what else I can do to make that work for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does anyone have a hauppauge irremote.ini working code for XBMC?0