"Special" show appearing in all seasons
I have Family Guy added to my XBMC library; all shows come up in their respective season and can play without issue. However, anything listed in the "Specials" area (I only have s00e15, but anything else will do the same thing) will show up in the listing for all seasons.

So, in "specials", it shows 15. <showname> ... in season 1, the first episode listed is 15. <showname> (this is the problem) then it lists the 6 episodes of the season ... same for all 10 seasons. As well, that s00e15 show is not watched, but seasons 9-10 (for which all the normal season shows ARE watched), show up as watched (seeming to indicate the system knows what should be counted but not what to list).

I have other shows indexed that have specials (Futurama, and Southpark) which do not exhibit this behaviour.

I can't be sure, but I feel this behaviour is new; I am fairly certain this wasn't like this a few months ago.

I updated by XBMC a day ago to 10.1, it WAS 10.0 before (I can't remember what build).

Season 0 (this looks like it should):

Season Listing (note season 10 is "watched", even though an unwatched show displays in it)

Season 10 (note the first episode shouldn't be there, and ep. 01 and 02 are only watched)

If it matters, episodes are named like this: Family Guy\Season 01\s01e01 - Episodename . Also, there exists metadata for all episodes that is made by Media Center Manager, though the problem seems to exist regardless of what metadata is in the folder.
So, it now seems that everything I add to my library NOW will have this problem, where the stuff from before doesn't do it. This is what I get for upgrading I guess.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Special" show appearing in all seasons0