What skin is this?
I was looking at the Pulse Eight Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid and while fussing around their website i saw this skin... it looks like aeon but with modified theme... anybody know what skin this is?? it looks really nice and id like to try it!! I apreciate any help! Thanks! Laugh

It looks like Breese, which is currently being worked on and has not been released.

I find it odd that they used that screenshot for the website since the skin isn't even out.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:It looks like Breese, which is currently being worked on and has not been released.

I find it odd that they used that screenshot for the website since the skin isn't even out.

Thanks htpc guy!

thats funny they chose it. I took a look at it and it is breeze! the inception picture is in page 4 of the thread. now i want it hehe! but gonna have to wait No Oo
No kidding. I can't wait to try this skin out.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What skin is this?0