Wake screen with harmony remote on lion
I know i saw a thread on this a while ago but can't find it but as far as i can remember this issue wasn't resolved back then.

Has anybody been able to find a solution for this issue? i.e. when my mac turns off the screen, i can't wake it with pressing a button on harmony remote the way i used to pre-lion. I have to press a keyboard button

There was one solution to use one of thiose third party remote managemetn softwares, but that basically meant doing the setup all over again. I definitely don't want to go that route as everything else works fine. just need to figure this wake solution. Does anybody know if a bug report has been files (not sure if this is a bug or feature though from apples perspective), or if apple has any inidcations of changing this behaviour back to how it used to be? Is there a third party utility i could use to change some settings in the os to allow remote to wake, or something else that won't require me installing a full third party remote solution?
The thread you are talking about is here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109195

And no. As of now there is no solution for this that I know of.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wake screen with harmony remote on lion0