Is there a way to have sorting nodes (genre, director) apply to smart lists on MQ2?
Question 
Hi all,

Old Xbox XBMC user here, who rediscovered the program a few weeks ago when building a new HTPC using the Aeon MQ2 skin Smile

Got mostly everything i want to use going, but one thing that eludes me is how to apply the sorting nodes (by director, by genre, by year) to a smart playlist.

I made a smart playlist as a main menu item in MQ2. Is there any way to add submenu sorting nodes? I already tried using other smart playlists (those did the sorting, but not the selecting choices i get from the nodes)

Would there be any way to call those nodes, either by script or whatever, to act on a designated smart playlist? The general idea is that i want all the sorting options of Movies/TV shows on smart lists as well?
no answer but i would like to how if this is possible as well. driving me nuts when you are using smart filter you only have couple of choices in terms of sorting.
I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this.

I have Movies and Stand Up Comedy that I wish to keep seperate so I have to make a smart playlist for movies in order to keep stand up comedy out of it.

However by doing that I loose all the sorting options of genre, director, actor , year e.t.c e.t.c

I wish to have the options I get with the default Aeon Movies category with my smart playlist.

Is there a way to do this? If not is there a way to get the default Aeon movies category to ignore my stand up comedy folder? Or even create a custom category for my stand up comedy so that it does not get bundeled in with the movies?
bump

I'd like to know the answer to this too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to have sorting nodes (genre, director) apply to smart lists on MQ2?0