Problem some movies not appearing in library..
Sad 
Hi all

I am a newbie to this I am running an atv 2 and have had no problems running xbmc on it up until now.

My problem occured when I changed where the the source of my movies come from. Everything was going well the scraper appeared to pick everything up when I deleted the old libaray to replace with the new one.

90% of the movies are in the library correctly with movie art and descriptions. But I have about 50 files which are in the library which show a screen capture of the movie but it does not show the movie name and only shows an empty line where the movie name should be. I have to scroll down 50 spots until I can get to the movies that have been correctly entered.

The movies show up in the file menu with the correct movie name but the imdb movie scraper does not want to update these 50 particular files with movie art etc even if I try to update them manually.

Has this ever happened to anyone before and if so how do I fix it?
The easiest fix is to delete your database and rescrape.
Someone may have a more subtle fix - but this is the only way to be sure.

rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/MyVideos34.db
I reluctantly reloaded all the files again and the same issue occurred. The same movies appear in the library with a frame pic of the movie but the name of the movie does not show up. The movies in question did appear when they use to come from my old hard drive but since I have transferred to a larger hard drive they will not show up.

Anything else I can do?
More information would be nice.
Provide a logfile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem some movies not appearing in library..0