xbmc menu gone from ATV2
Have come to use xbmc on ATV2 today and the menu for xbmc has gone, it worked yesterday no probs..... what went wrong HuhHuh?
Are you serious? That's your whole description for your problem? Let me ask my crystal ball, perhaps it knows something about your system configuration...
Let me guess - your atv2 has updated itself? Now it is not jailbroken.
Same thing happened here Wink But I updated it to check out ios5 mirroring.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

spotted that its updated to 4.4 (kidsHuh) any advice on rolling back please ?
To roll back you need to have SSH blobs using Tinyumbrella. I am guessing that you haven't.

There are two options.

1. Wait till the 4.4 jailbreak is available.
2. You can try the current Jailbreak from Seasonpass. If Apple is still signing 4.3.3 then this may work for you.

It maybe worth downloading TinyUmbrella in any case to save the blobs for future.

If you need more info, check out the jail breaking in the off topic sections. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99315
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc menu gone from ATV20