[DEAL] MSI GT430 (Fermi) $25 AR + shipping
Just noticed this card has a decent deal on the MSI GT430

MSI N430GT-MD1GD3-OC/LP GeForce GT 430 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814127541

$24.99 plus shipping
Kirky99 Wrote:Just noticed this card has a decent deal on the MSI GT430

MSI N430GT-MD1GD3-OC/LP GeForce GT 430 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814127541

$24.99 plus shipping
that is a very great deal!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
amazing deal o.O

dunno how noisy it is tho
Very good deal indeed! Wonder how loud the fan is....
Wow! so tempted on this card now! for $25.00.... man.... debating on this or the fanless Asus.... and I know MSI is good with there MIR I have done it with them.
Beer40oz Wrote:Wow! so tempted on this card now! for $25.00.... man.... debating on this or the fanless Asus.... and I know MSI is good with there MIR I have done it with them.
go for it...i don't see very much different from the one i have (EVGA 01G-P3-1430-LR GeForce GT 430). it is very silent to me!
I didn't think it was such a big deal... I better get my friend to order his system up before this sells out! Glad you guys can use these deals, I'll be keeping my eye out for others.
Kirky99 Wrote:I didn't think it was such a big deal... I better get my friend to order his system up before this sells out! Glad you guys can use these deals, I'll be keeping my eye out for others.
in this economy, every penny count! i never see any gt430 with 128-bit at this price ever.
I envy you US people
bluray Wrote:go for it...i don't see very much different from the one i have (EVGA 01G-P3-1430-LR GeForce GT 430). it is very silent to me!

Sounds good! Ordering this one! Will give details on how silent it is. Either way it has the 3 wires and I know the fan can be adjusted. Big Grin
reta Wrote:I envy you US people
this is exactly how capitalism work in u.s.a. retailer cut their price to attract customer to their site. while they are there to buy gt430, they might buy some other thing there too.

unlike canada, what's up with one price fit all gas price. as soon as thangsgiving weekend popped up, every stations increased 6 cents!

Newegg is addicting...Order and like 4 days later delicious presents on your door

Rolleyes
Jetster Wrote:Newegg is addicting...Order and like 4 days later delicious presents on your door

Rolleyes

Not really any problem with the shipping time in Sweden either, just never any great deals like this tbh
Sweden is cool!

say hello to Canadians too Tongue
we pay wayy too much here...

newegg canada isnt even given us a mail in rebate on that same card,,,
wierd huh!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEAL] MSI GT430 (Fermi) $25 AR + shipping0