[RELEASE] FlexiBrowser (Script)
is there an update coming for the gui ? i am a pal user and it doesn't look too good.

i am trying to create a plugin as i safely assume that the gui will be updated (?)
(bakman @ april 24 2005,17:39 Wrote:is there an update coming for the gui ? i am a pal user and it doesn't look too good.

i am trying to create a plugin as i safely assume that the gui will be updated (?)
i'm also a pal user.
but i'm using widescreen :d
where do you have problems width/height or both?

but as i switched to the pm3 skin i found that the gui doesn't fit quite well with the background.
so i think there will be an update sooner or later to make it more standard.

but your plugin will require no update or change.
and you can resize the list yourself by changing these two lines (the label and list should be the same width)
(40;30) is the topleft and (640;390) is the width;height.
Quote: self.labelpath = xbmcgui.controlfadelabel(int(40*self.scalex), int(30*self.scaley), int(640*self.scalex), int(20*self.scaley), 'font13', '0xffffff00')
and
Quote: self.list = xbmcgui.controllist(int(40*self.scalex), int(60*self.scaley), int(640*self.scalex), int(390*self.scaley))

bernd
just like the subject states. i was trying to watch some game trailers but it didn't work. so i woke up this morning and dl'ed the lastest flexibrowser and just tried it right now but to no avail. can anyone fix this?

edit... gametrailers is broken too.
Thumbs Up 
they changed their website due to the new xbox360 videos.
i'm currently fixing it. i just need to do some testing before release.

an update should be available in the next days.

bernd
sweet, keep up the good work.
Thumbs Up 
i just uploaded flexibrowser 1.3 to xbmcscripts.com.

new/changed in v1.3:

-teamxbox plug-in also shows xbox 360 videos.
-new plug-in 'boards screening room lots of high quality commercials.
-ebaums world plug-in now also shows cool videos section.
-now using phuncks cachedhttp for rock solid http.
 no more lockups on unreliable servers. cancel button working.
-gamesfaqs cheats and walktroughs are now shown on complete screenwidth for better readability.
-optimized layout for project mayhem iii.

see xbmcscripts.com (streaming section) for further details.

have fun Cool

bernd
zhugeliang:
download flexibrowser 1.3 from xbmcscripts
it has teamxbox working again

see this thread.
hey man i just download the new version , is the a way to adjust the bandwith, mine is all slow and i don't get sound , with some videos i know have sound !!!!!
my script cannot do anything for your bandwidth mate.
i wish it could :o
it is not throttleing it down or something.
it just reads web pages looks for the links to videos and tell xbmc to play these. thats all.

things that affect the speed of data transferred to your xbox:
-your connection type
(if you have a dial up, it may be slow. if you have dsl or better it should be fine)
-your isp
-the server on the other side. (if the server doesn't send data quick enough there isn't much you can do.
-your nic (network interface card). if you use wireless there might be a bad reception. try using a cable and see if that helps. it does't also mean if it was good once it will be good forever
-your networking hardware (very unlikely, since most hardware/routers has/have sufficient throughput.
altghough there are some router which allow to confiure how may bandwidth is used by which device.
-other people that might use the same connection.
(if you are using other network intensive software on your connection it will of course slow down

things that don't affect networkspeed:
-xbmc
-scripts
-size of your tv
-length of your controller cable
lol, but ya i haven't fuck with anything, i have high speed cable, and run a wireless router 54kps, but whats wried is the first version of your scirpt worked fine and i haven't did anything
i tested the video.
and i also don't have sound, only half a second at the beginning. but i can tell you that it is just a broken video.
the clip is so small that it will fit entirely in the cache.
so this has absolutely nothing to to with bandwidth.

and btw. the video is tasteless and not worth to watch. there is lots of good stuff on ebaums world. forget that clip.
lol , i'm finding alot of videos under "extreme videos" have the sound cut out :verysad: and its always funny when someone else gets hurt, just not when its u lol !!!! :thumbsup:
we need ppl making plugins for flexi !! check this link out http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/fo...21;t=11927 come on ppl :thumbsup: to bernd good stuff , i think i'm going to try to hook one up for snuffx.com lol , if u like that kinda crazy shit
the problem, as i see it, is that there are too many script "browsers"...

ooba
flexi
scriptbrowser

what we need is...

a "real" interface within xbmc for scripts (extensions). it needs to incorporate install/uninstall and a common methodology for exposing/creating xbmc controls that are native and custom built... true object based centrally located - not independant within each xml file.

then all script can follow the methodology and do nice things like... using the current skin's textures, buttons will not need to be "recrafted" for each skin, etc. this will allow scripts/extensions are truely skin independant.

i must be the only one that gets this cuz i've said it a million times.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
ya that be sweat :kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FlexiBrowser (Script)0