New Remote App for HTPC, Remote+ Pro
Smile 
Hi,

My name is Ted Lee and would like to share new information from SoundGraph, Inc. who makes iMON remote control for HTPC. SoundGraph recently announced new iOS Remote App for HTPC, Remote+ Lite/Pro. This app is not a simple remote app control keyboard and mouse but it provide media library access, showing media playback information and have various controls for Windows system and media playing applications as like iMON.

You can download the free Remote+ Lite version and try its useful features. There are some feature limitations on Lite version and you can purchase Pro version if you like. After you install 'Remote+ Lite' version to your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), you can install Remote+ Server to your HTPC.

The following is demo video of Remote+ Pro version and you can see how it works.

http://youtu.be/3PtcJ2t6kFg

If you have any question about Remote+ Lite/Pro, please use this thread or visit SoundGraph User Forums.

Thanks and have a good day...
oh my... soundgraph,,,
ever thought of fixing your 'petite remote control'
that comes with ANTEC veris basic ir receiver?
its the worst remote ever...

and at the same time,
might fix this bug here listed on your forum
which by the way, i've never received a single answer from you guys...

oh yeah and also, its about time to make your LCD screen work with XBMC,,
cuz as of now, it doesnt,,,

can u tell i love you guys? lol
@eskro, While I do agree with you, I think you could have been nicer to the guy, maybe he would become more of a regular around here, and be able to get us more help down the road.

You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
im sorry but thats what it is....
i've never been able to receive support from that company
hence i would like to tell users here what they are getting into,,
am i entitled to my opinion, and thats what i did in a proper manner...
at least i believe, cuz if not, im sorry..
but my opinion is still the same Tongue
Of course you are entitled to an opinion. I actually pretty much share the same opinion. While I like the actual Antec Veris case, the main reason I bought was for the LCD and the remote, and I still haven't gotten either of them working the way I really expected. And if I had it to do over again, I would not buy it.
exactly, i feel like i've wasted money and i dont like it,,,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Remote App for HTPC, Remote+ Pro0