Thank you for airplay support on all of my Airplay (XBMC) Devices!
My life is complete. And I want to thank all of the dev's that worked on the airplay suppor for XBMC. It's so awesome, I can now stream music and videos from the less than deserable itunes to both the my ipad and the appleTV. This is totally cool, because the visualizations are synced! Now if I play a video, I can watch it on my AppleTV and poop in happiness without missing a beat with my ipad! <3.

*One small note. I installed the October 17th nightly builds. xbmc-20111017-ea79501-master-ios

The wiki seems a little outdated for the ipad because wget is not installed on the ipad. I had to manually download to my computer than use winscp to transfer the file over to the ipad. Did I miss something?

Stoked. LaughLaugh
Did you install the Cydia build first then the nightly? That could explain the missing wget... just a guess.
I don't think wget is downloaded when one downloads from the GUI Cydia app. I've updated the wiki instructions to include wget installation.
Ned Scott Wrote:I don't think wget is downloaded when one downloads from the GUI Cydia app. I've updated the wiki instructions to include wget installation.

Oh, Nice. I tried sudo apt-get install wget. That obviously didn't work. Brings me back memories of my old linux machine. Thanks for updating though.

And to clarify. I installed the xbmc repo and downloaded XBMC-iOS first, then proceded with the XBMC Nightly as the wiki suggested. It looks like the problem here is solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you for airplay support on all of my Airplay (XBMC) Devices!0