Xbmc + pvr atv2g
Difference between my build and the atv2 builds is that my build contains 2 MediaPortal addons (the "ffmpeg" one and the "tsreader" one).
The ffmpeg version (win, linux, osx, atv2) uses XBMC's internal ffmpeg library for streaming an RTSP stream and this causes pixelation on low power machines like ATV2 and with poor network connections.

The tsreader version (win only) uses a direct playback from the timeshift buffer or rtsp streaming via live555 and gives a better performance on my machines.
The tsreader version is still work in progress and is not yet available for Linux/osx/atv2 but I'm working together with Red-f to make it cross platform.

PS. The ForTheRecord addon shares the same playback code as the MediaPortal tsreader version. This addon is not yet available for Linux/osx/atv2 and currently not yet in Dushmaniac's development repository.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
margro Wrote:Difference between my build and the atv2 builds is that my build contains 2 MediaPortal addons (the "ffmpeg" one and the "tsreader" one).
The ffmpeg version (win, linux, osx, atv2) uses XBMC's internal ffmpeg library for streaming an RTSP stream and this causes pixelation on low power machines like ATV2 and with poor network connections.

The tsreader version (win only) uses a direct playback from the timeshift buffer or rtsp streaming via live555 and gives a better performance on my machines.
The tsreader version is still work in progress and is not yet available for Linux/osx/atv2 but I'm working together with Red-f to make it cross platform.

PS. The ForTheRecord addon shares the same playback code as the MediaPortal tsreader version. This addon is not yet available for Linux/osx/atv2 and currently not yet in Dushmaniac's development repository.
Then, as it is said in my country:
"Ajo y agua", a joderse y aguantarse"
It wants to say to getting screwed up and to restrain itself. To waiting anxiously for the arrival of mp ts reader to apple tv 2 Wink
Hi everybody. Sure that this is a stupidity but tired of not being able to see live tv with atv2 and windows have installed nerohome and the transmission of tv for upnp is perfect. Since it is possible?
I apologise for my ignorance and stupidity but then, the problem is not of atv2. or not?

Edit.

No!....image cuality is too poor

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc + pvr atv2g0