[ZOTAC] HDMI Audio not working
Hi all,

i am a complete noob and have installed xbmc freak's latest dharma version of XBMC on zotac HD-ID11 in my internal HDD ( alll ALSA patches are already incorporated is my understanding) . I followed all steps to the T but i am not getting audio output for 5.1 encoded files aac. I have connected the HDMI out to my TV in. I dont have a receiver. what should be my settings?

when i give HDMI , 5.1, hda intel nvidia settings within xbmc config all unencoded files work but for encoded files, i can only hear the BGM of movies when i change the audio to analog. i am not able to hear dialogues. i have scoured forums for last 3 days. request someone to help me.

i have no idea of how to copy outputs from terminal commands. so if you want me to capture log info please educate me on that too. thanks for your patience.
This is XBMC Live isn't it? If so I'd ask in http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=52

JR
Hi,

I am not sure if this belongs to the right thread. not sure how to move it.Request the mods to move it if required. i somehow managed to temporarily resolve the problem but now i have further issues.

my TV is connected via hdmi to the zotac hd-id11. i have used the output as analog and device as hda-nvidia hdmi through a 2.1 config . I am able to get audio in all cases, but whenever it is DTS encoded i get a shrill background noise or interference and the video stutters on playback for BR ripped videos while playing thru USB? do i need to update drivers. if so, could someone help me with the instructions. i am so lost and frustrated with the device. i moved from popcorn hour to this to get xbmc an internet streaming, but out here its giving me the most basic of problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ZOTAC] HDMI Audio not working0